Does TOP CARE - NIACIN 250 MG work?

DarkHatred

Does NIACIN work? Is it effective as people say it is. I heard it burns but I'd rather burn then spending time in jail for a probation violation. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks. :smokin3:

niacin doesn't clean your system it only makes your piss more golden then clear so it's not like you cheated on the drug test. Don't bother with Niacin just stop smoking drink lots of water, i think cranberry pills help too. I'm not 100% on that thing with niacin but im like 99% sure.

A close friend of mine who is a heavy pot smoker said that he took Niacin and it cleaned him up with alot of water. He is about 250 pounds, 6'0" so that has to be some powerful shit. I am 6'1", 200 lbs, I jog a few times a week, and I try to eat healthy. Just wondering because if it helped this big dude I'm almost sure it would help me. Any suggestions?

DarkHatred said:
A close friend of mine who is a heavy pot smoker said that he took Niacin and it cleaned him up with alot of water. He is about 250 pounds, 6'0" so that has to be some powerful shit. I am 6'1", 200 lbs, I jog a few times a week, and I try to eat healthy. Just wondering because if it helped this big dude I'm almost sure it would help me. Any suggestions?
Well, it wasn't the naicin that cleaned him up, it was the water.
The niacin only makes your pee yellow.

Here is a good article on this subject:

Good luck! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom