Does USPS care about seeds be sent through mail.

Sueveefrostybudz

My oder is not hear being mailed from Sacramental Cali showing it departed on the 5 of December tracking is no longer giving updates its been 5 days in same location.my last shipment was hear in 5 days now its 10 days and showing departing but nothing as recieving my concern do you think they confiscated it? Its only seeds can a person get in trouble its legal in my state my last order was hear in 5 days the company i purchased them from siad its not a problem mailing them they dont use stealth just normal mail i considering the hollidays but just not knowing wear there at or record of there tracking is alittle troubling...help please..someone please shed light feeling Hollidays blues another other thing i order after i order my seeds have arrived nutrients and products of that nature and i already received them they also wear shipped from California..this package its no more tracking info from last departure its should of took 24 hrs from there to hear that what atleast my last pack from them showed back in November....Help shed light on this...

My oder is not hear being mailed from Sacramental Cali showing it departed on the 5 of December tracking is no longer giving updates its been 5 days in same location.my last shipment was hear in 5 days now its 10 days and showing departing but nothing as recieving my concern do you think they confiscated it? Its only seeds can a person get in trouble its legal in my state my last order was hear in 5 days the company i purchased them from siad its not a problem mailing them they dont use stealth just normal mail i considering the hollidays but just not knowing wear there at or record of there tracking is alittle troubling...help please..someone please shed light feeling Hollidays blues another other thing i order after i order my seeds have arrived nutrients and products of that nature and i already received them they also wear shipped from California..this package its no more tracking info from last departure its should of took 24 hrs from there to hear that what atleast my last pack from them showed back in November....Help shed light on this...

Well bad news first. Yes USPS cares if you send seeds through the mail. It's a felony to move seeds over state lines. Even into a legal state. That being said, it's typically customs that takes your seeds not USPS and they will send you a letter telling you that they destroyed your packages contents. Sometimes packages get lost in the shuffle sometimes it's just a low priority package and sometimes they get swiped. Contact whoever you placed the order through and ask. They will likely tell you wait awhile and let them know.

It is also the busiest time of the year for the Postal Service, things get delayed, go on a tour to the wrong places due to miss-sorting, etc....I try to not mail anything or order anything in December personally, but that just me.

Also their tracking isn't always up to date or accurate among other things, as it can be marked dlvd even though it was dlvd to wrong place.

There was a bunch of fires in California that caused some shipping problems/slowness add that with the usual holiday slowness and you’ll hopefully get them very soon.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom