Doggett & Simpson - Step 3 Flowering

I like how I planted them medium direct to soil it really connected them to the earth!

Another example 3 days growth on stalk when I gave a dose of Growology #3 and Dolomite Lime and before I fed I added a teaspoon of Growology #1 (I mention it is not recommended in instructions so use discretion) same when I mention I add some to watering , it seems to make things happen quicker! lol
3 days ago
IMAG5337.jpg

3 days after feeding
IMAG5404.jpg

She will be a tree by end of august and possibly the largest single season plant I ever grown lol

Wow - so great to follow this and see the progress. Thanks, WR.

It is amazing how they eat your nutes and puff out fast. It totally saves me time in the morning to just measure out 1 tablespoon per gallon , I use a 6 gallon jug so I use 6 tablespoons in a pop bottle fill half way with water and shake it till it dissolves then add it to the jug and mix it up. So far Romulan is looking like she will be the largest outdoor plant I ever grew she is now using 3+ gallons per feeding alone. My other plants get 1 gallon each and they are beefing up big time. Shortest plant is 4 feet or so tall , tallest is a little over 6 feet tall. No burns on foliage and lower canopy is staying green.

Thanks Growology this is the best nutes I ever used and trust me I used tons of nutes before hehe....

Well today I had the discovery of finding 4 plants I some how missed after the rigorous transplant to outdoors after hardening them off. I stood there staring at romulan who is bouncing back rapidly

IMAG60581.jpg

Looked to my left and say the silhouettes of what appear to be Cannabis plants that were not on my trail.... I realized these were my lost Gems! 3 females and a male sitting there not 40 feet from my Romulan

IMAG6042.jpg
IMAG6045.jpg
IMAG6048.jpg
IMAG6049.jpg

I pulled the sicly looking male , he was about 5 1/2 feet tall. Did not take pic I was so excited to weed stomp around the females I forgot too.

So to compare side by side what result Growology does

IMAG6052.jpg

and when you let transplants go wild

IMAG6042.jpg
IMAG6043.jpg
IMAG6044.jpg

Well today I had the discovery of finding 4 plants I some how missed after the rigorous transplant to outdoors after hardening them off. I stood there staring at romulan who is bouncing back rapidly

IMAG60581.jpg

Looked to my left and say the silhouettes of what appear to be Cannabis plants that were not on my trail.... I realized these were my lost Gems! 3 females and a male sitting there not 40 feet from my Romulan

IMAG6042.jpg
IMAG6045.jpg
IMAG6048.jpg
IMAG6049.jpg

I pulled the sicly looking male , he was about 5 1/2 feet tall. Did not take pic I was so excited to weed stomp around the females I forgot too.

So to compare side by side what result Growology does

IMAG6052.jpg

and when you let transplants go wild

IMAG6042.jpg
IMAG6043.jpg
IMAG6044.jpg

Ha! Great story - great unintentional "experiment," too, WR!

Cannabis Specific Nutrients. 100% Viable.

Even if I did not use additional amendments they would be thriving alive like nobodies business.

Bravo John. Bravo. :bravo:

What are the key ingredients in Growology? It works so great but my curiosity is soaring atm wondering what makes it "tick" why does it seem mild and not hot like a lot of other nutes?

What are the key ingredients in Growology? It works so great but my curiosity is soaring atm wondering what makes it "tick" why does it seem mild and not hot like a lot of other nutes?

Hi there, WR - This is going to sound like a lot of business blah blah, but it's the truth: we use the highest quality ingredients/sources we can find, which are low-salt formulations as well as being free of other ingredients that are frequently found in nutes because they're an easy place to save money on manufacturing costs. (These are not the actual nutrients but the rest of the molecule that "carries" the nutrients.) The other part of it is we worked with people way more knowledgeable than I am to come up with a formula that was really optimized for cannabis plants. I know I've said this to you a million times, but your enthusiastic support for our line means a great deal to us - thank you.
-John

Back
Top Bottom