Dohc's Cannaball Run 2021

Quick update on the trimmer.

Got a new bin/ contartin to catch the leaves and will add the fine mesh soon to hopefully sperate finer particals.

Found a close fitting socket to add to the end of the conduit.
So it can then be drill powered.

Any know how to up load video on the site?
Anyway thanks for stopping by.:Rasta:

Albatross droppings update (ADU)

Im so happy every time I open the clone cupboard.
The potted plants are all doing well, and as soon as I have space, they will get upppotted and moved to a better light /tent.
The cuttings are amazing.
I normally see cuttings have a few up and down days, early on, but these girls seem to be loving the new climate up here.

I'm so keen to get @Bionic Chronic NZ magic beans started, but there is too little space.
I should have an empty tent in about a week or so.
Don't forget to like share and subscribe :rofl: :green_heart:

Displaced mother's update (DMU)

I've pretty much left them to it for the last week or so, apart from a water or two.

It's been lovely and sunny and they are all doing well.

One was planted 2 weeks earlier than the other four and she's starting to really show off.

I'll do a trim up on them all soon, and pop a photo up every once and a awhile.

:thumb:

Decided to uppot the presents from @DonkeyDick today.
I'm glad I did as they roots had already made it to the bottom of the cups in most of them.
They have now moved to my blurple light tent, while I wait for tent 1 to do its thing, for about a week.
It's looking as busy as DD s place.

Cuttings still seem to be ok and that one wonkey donkey,Bubba Sis, is still going for it!

Unfortunately my late flower tent has mites again!
I have been really vigilant at looking for them/webs on limbs and around nodes. But they have seemed to bounced back just on a few large fan leaves.
In a way it's good that they seem confined to a few leaves and a few plants but.....they are tough to get rid of .

They shouldn't affect the harvest this time, as the plants have been healthy all the way until now.

So tent 1 and 2 got a good drenching from my diluted H202 spray and left to air dry before turning the lights up again.
Tent 2 showed no signs of them , but they are sneaky little Fs., So better safe than sorry.
I'll go back down in an hour or so and make sure it's all dry on the leaf surfaces, before cranking the lights up again.

Thanks for stopping by.
:passitleft: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom