Doing it again,g-13

l8,mrk,tri,and MS.fox,
thank you all for the quick response i love you people :thanks: :cheer:
MS.fox glad to have you on board,
thank you all for the tips
i still havent figured out to insert the quotes from the different posts but i promise to figure it out soon.

i talked to the provider of the clones actually i called quite concerned as i have yet to lose a plant, but imo these were'nt looking good, but i was assured that the curling leaves are a trait of these plants and was told they are good to go. the seeds are from a BC seed bank so i have to trust him on this one. my main concern was the fact that these are growing without any nutes at the moment, just ph'ed water,i know i know but when freebies come your way you make sacrifices am i right !!!!!!!
i figured if they grow outside with just water what can it hurt inside.rest easy im just waiting for payday to get ff then its on ,ill get some pics up soon .man im just rambling btw the ak-47 from the last grow is very tasty
and makes you ramble when you talk or type....lol

:bongrip:Ak seems to do that to a lot of ppl.... :smokin:
Nice grow man i love watching and learning more and more about new strains. I have heard of the G13 strain but as a big ass outdoor strain. Ide love to see whats in store for you lsting them.

:rollit: how do you roll that sweet joint yo?

well i did a little spring clean and made some room for more light i dont know if the 400 mh will over power the 125 cfl and render it useless outside of just flowering the plant under it, but the girl at the hydro store didnt think it would.any thoughts on it ?
also as you can see from pics the way that they are set in there im wondering if i should switch the plants around everyday so that the light is distributed evenly between them...again any thoughts on this..
PICT001810.JPG

as you can see the 400 clearly out shines the 125 so might be best to switch each day
PICT00197.JPG

getting some sun in the doorway !!!!!!
PICT001411.JPG

Same here but i came home to 439 emails this thing had been backed up for almost a week now i believe but that didnt keep me from trying to get to the threads that i usually am subscibed to. but sucked a lil because it really backed me up on some peoples grow and such

Well i usually always have my laptop on me so i check the threads pretty often, it's just a little tough to keep up at times during the semester, but this summer should be tons of fun, i can't wait to learn from all the Dr. Greenthumbs out there, and to spread the knowledge as well!

Back
Top Bottom