Dolomite Lime?

Santurro99

Can anyone recommend a site that sells powdered dolomite lime. The only thing I can find around the area is the granulated stuff. One place has hydrated lime but ive read that I do not want to use that. Definatly want to get some for my next grow. Thanks for the help.

just buy the granulated stuff. I use it...top dress with it and it dissolves as soon as you water. You can always crush the granules but it's really not necessary. Hope this helps.

Yup that's right. It usually dissolves really easily. Test some. Take a little bit and put some water on it...

I bought some granulated and didn't think it would dissolve quickly enough but found out by accident, after I had sifted through some to get the dust, that it dissolves just fine.

Dolomite is the bomb..no soil grower should be without it unless there is another solution I don't know about. Keeps ph in check and helps with calcium and mag deficiencies.

:Namaste:

Ditto to both of the above.

DD

The dolomite should be mixed into the soil prior to planting. If you haven't done that, it can be top dressed and mixed in. Roughly 1 cup of dolomite for every 3 gallons of pot size...

Cool, thanks everyone for all the info. I can get the granulated stuff at home depot. Nice and easy!

In my area, only Lowes has the powdered/ground, but everybody has the pellets.

DD

Back
Top Bottom