Donations

Billyjack

I have no doubt that I am missing something but I am unable to find a way to donate to the site. Even though I just joined I have referenced the info on the site for a long time and have saved so much time and money, I figure now that I joined, I should give a couple of bucks. I did see one closed thread that had a California address to send donations but again, that thread was closed. Perhaps I am missing the "donation" button or the sponsors pay so much that donations are no longer needed, if so, cool beans. Honestly. I would prefer to send the money to the appropriate individual than have paypal register a gift to a "weed" site. Living in a restrictive state, I am sure you understand, it's not like it is tax deductible.

I really hope that I do not get a response that says "Dude, upper right hand corner. The 3 inch banner that says "donations", geez, look before you ask questions".

Sorry Billy, only way I knew about. You access the thread via '420 HQ' button top left of your 420 page, next to 'User CP' as the link is via a drop down menu, I am assuming it's still current. Can't tell u definatively though.

Forgot...Hello and Welcome to :420:

I could flag my post or something to get a Mod to come and maybe they could answer, or maybe wait n see who else chimes in?

It's been probably two years since we received a donation. The thread was closed because people were spamming it and we only want to use it for thanking contributors. We are still accepting them at the address on that link above and would be truly grateful. :thanks:

Every bit helps, anything from a few bucks to a few million bucks is perfect. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom