Don't blame me if am too cheap with this growing

Ethiogrower

Yo guys i live in ethiopia.... i mean bruh its a shit show out here and am looking to grow some weed in the cheapest way and hopefully sale and get some cash any help? Would accept any advice. thanks brothers

Well the first bit of advice is not to tell everyone you're looking to grow some cheap weed to "sell" in a country where it's illegal...that would be a good start :rolleyes:
And the cheapest way to grow weed is to stick some seeds in some dirt and water it...lmao...:D

No really...I don't think anyone is going to answer that...try going through the "threads" and figure it out...or ask a question that doesn't involve "us" being complicit in a crime, thanks and...welcome :goodluck:

Actually,the sun works pretty well,and you can't beat the price....

If you want to grow cheap and sell it, put it into the ground.. can get anywhere from pound to four perplant, without really trying.... cfl grown is for your own stash, with a little extra to cover cost or pass to friends...

Well I have never been to eithiopia but doesn't the sun shine there all year around if so just put some seeds in the ground and let it grow and water weekly .that's as cheap as you can get , find somewhere discreet where no one will find your plants .

Back
Top Bottom