Don't forget to bring a towel

V00D00

420 Member
Hey all, I'm a rookie grower and fairly rookie smoker. I've been daily using for almost a year and it's improved my life so much. We found a bagseed in September and I have really enjoyed caring for it, it's big and healthy despite using the taboo .... black bag Miracle-Gro soil .... I'm in a 4x4x8 tent, and I recently started using Tiger Bloom to supplement, I look forward to learning more about the process as my budget for it, hopefully, grows.

Attachments

• IMG_20191225_194427.jpg
    IMG_20191225_194427.jpg
    792.3 KB · Views: 105
Hey all, I'm a rookie grower and fairly rookie smoker. I've been daily using for almost a year and it's improved my life so much. We found a bagseed in September and I have really enjoyed caring for it, it's big and healthy despite using the taboo .... black bag Miracle-Gro soil .... I'm in a 4x4x8 tent, and I recently started using Tiger Bloom to supplement, I look forward to learning more about the process as my budget for it, hopefully, grows.
@V00D00 Welcome to the forum!!
She looks good any idea what strain it is?
HappyHolidays and Happy420!!
:thumb:

I just re read title. LoL

I never leave home without my towel you never know when an intergalactic highway will be installed or when a Vogon ship will pass by. Must be prepared

Hi and Welcome VOODOO,
I rather like to think that Trillian taught Zaphod how to grow great weed! Beats a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster any day.

Totally would make Vogon poetry easier to take and possibly bearable. And is a must have to enjoy the end of the universe for sure.

And really after a Pan Galactic Gargleblaster all you really good for is President of the Universe position anyways and not good for anything real important.

Sorry I will stop. It is just the best books I have ever laid eyes on.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Be prepared to laugh

If you can, get hold of the original BBC Radio 4 cassettes or whatever the current listening medium is?
The sound-cassettes were about before the books and were a credit to the BBC Radiophonic Workshop in the days when Delia Derbyshire and others equally proficient created the sound effects.

Edit: Don't bother with the TV episodes, that did not do justice to Hitchiker..........said Marvin.

I gotta be honest guys ..... I was quoting Towelie from South Park. Although somewhat familiar with HGTG, I wasn't all that into it. I'm much more of a Tennant/Smith-era Doctor Who guy.
aMDP2zMJS6dY8TUeWGP7VpjYFYjpDz-7721-front_large.png

And there is a Doctor Who marathon going for close to a week now. Going to continue till at least Wednesday morning. Every now and then I catch an episode. Yesterday there were several River Song episodes shown. The plants are able to listen to some of the episodes because the speakers for the TV are in the grow room though the TV itself is in another part of the basement. They seem to enjoy the episodes.

If that's the case my plants are thriving on a steady dose of 4x4 and dybbuk box YouTubers videos as well as The Grand Tour.

We're in a two bedroom apartment with kids so the Tents in our bedroom and my DIY clone box is on my hobby table in the living room.

Jeremy Clarkson must be the key!! :idea:

I gotta be honest guys ..... I was quoting Towelie from South Park. Although somewhat familiar with HGTG, I wasn't all that into it. I'm much more of a Tennant/Smith-era Doctor Who guy.
aMDP2zMJS6dY8TUeWGP7VpjYFYjpDz-7721-front_large.png
I got the Reference your profile pic of Randy aka Stans Dad was a dead giveaway!! I love southpark I remember watching the first episode in Toronto on much music or a similar channel while visiting a friend who was going to college man we got wasted on some of those weekend visits small town boys in the big city!!

Welcome to the forum Happy420!!
00265848-5592-4379-88D9-E0791C25922A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom