Don't have much but I wanna try!

buddielove

First off I have indeed smoked my fair share of bowls so the feeling of it is VERY familiar to me.

I recently aquired 6g of some pretty dank stuff (1 hit gets you pretty damn far!) and I am curious about making some food.

I know that butter is one of the most common ways to consume, however, I am unsure of how much is needed for 1 stick of butter ( 4oz ). So my question for butter is what is the best ratio?

I am quite excited to cook so please give me some great ideas!

I go by 4 ounces of skuff (trim) to 1 pound of butter.

So one ounce for one stick. That would be 28grams.

But that is trim. Far less potent the regular bud.

Either way, with only 6grams of bud, I would simply smoke it and enjoy it. Enjoy the taste, the high, take it all in. Normally you want crappier, cheaper bud for food. Buy in bulk, because you want to use a lot. You simply would not be happy with the results of turning it into butter.

Get an instant muffin pack and tray that all up will make 6 large muffins, grind 2 grams of good bud into powder and mix into dry muffin mix in a bowl. then just follow the instructions on the box. Gives me 6 fairly heavy highs that'll last around 4 hours.

Thanks so much! I think what I'm going to end up doing is to try the muffin mix idea and if that doesn't work I'll have fun muffins to eat while I smoke the rest!

If it doesn't work I think the bf and I will just end up buying a large amount and using it strictly for cooking next time~ :)

One thing you may wanna try is the Firecrakers at the beginning of this forum. I made some of them using Nutella (Nutcrakers?) and Ritz crackers, sprinkling 1 gram of ground up commercial herb over 7 crackers. Must say I was very impressed (and stoned!) from the result! My friends love them, and they are ready to eat in 30 minute, start to finish!

Fire Crackers Tutorial w/Pics!
Nutella Firecrackers

I think that the firecrackers are the way to go! They don't use much of your meds and they REALLY pack a punch. Eat them as a snack and NOT on a full belly.

Back
Top Bottom