Dont know what happened to the other but here is one full swoop

Haha420

Well i had posted a thread earlier about my new celebration pipe i got in the mail yesterday, but i dont know what happened to the thread :hmmmm: but i know people saw it because a couple people hit me up on aim with questions in regards to the pipes so i thought i would post up my pics again with as much info as i can give :cheesygrinsmiley:

well i was very impressed with the size of the whole thing, its pretty nice and big to hold in your hand. the thing is rock solid too, lavaware stone and 22kt gold says youll have a difficult time smashing one of these.

IMG_0858.JPG

(organic trainwreck too by the way)

the bowl is 22kt gold and is Ginormous! you can really pack a lot of herb in a single bowl, and in fact you better damn well should!

IMG_0861.JPG

(bubble hash)

celebration pipes dont have carbs so you have to puff them pretty good but it draws so easily you get large volume thick hits with no effort, and the 22kt bowl keeps an entire bowl cherried so easy i generally only light it two or three times a bowl (enormous bowl)

IMG_08591.JPG

all in all im more than satisfied with my purchase, i just need to find a large enough glass screen but it looks like ill need to go home to find me a real headshop(blah ill stop complaining) and have them blow me some if need be. i would stress any competent cannabis connoisseur may want to check into these to enjoy their fine tastes with definition and class :smokin:

Damn, Man I love that pipe... Where did ya get it?

threads were deleted because we had a hard drive crash yesterday... and tomorrow we attempt to put the new server online again, so it could happen again... hopefully not though...

420 said:
threads were deleted because we had a hard drive crash yesterday... and tomorrow we attempt to put the new server online again, so it could happen again... hopefully not though...

oh ok cool beans. thank you for letting me know.

oh and cherry i ordered it off their website https://www.celebrationpipes.ca/buyme.html and it was delivered quickly! very nice service and an excellent piece of work

hmmm what? how do I rate? How do the buds rate? Bowl rateage?

Well im feelin like Far Out Frank the Psychedelic Relic these days, my buds are superganjafradelicous ( my face is numb ) and my bowl nocks socks from here to timbucktwo on the drop of a twenty sack with a minor in civil enguineering and a major in skankin this shit like no tomorrow mo'trucka :allgood:

Nice buds. They look really fat. That pipe is nice to.

Back
Top Bottom