Lol, I was in that very doubtful way you are with feeding more than the bottle says. But trust me they do want it if you give it to them. Start by just going a few ml over recommendation on the chart. You are asking about the crumbled leaves and you are given a recommendation to what it can be but you wont take it? :rofl:

Sure I already feed more, because I use the Alg-A-Mic since beginning and it also has nutes in it. Also giving them extra Cal and Mag - and I'm on the uppest scale of the nuteshedule, so it should be fine. Give them this time more nutes than ever before! ;)

What I do else? My own infused oil! :)

Thanks for @CraZysWeeD for this idea to use my sugar leaves I got now from 2 grows.

I used:
  • ~48g of sugar leaves
  • 470g rape oil
  • kitchen grinder (moulinex)
  • RO water for the pressure cooker
at the moment it cooks on the stove in a pressure cooker for at least 2h, will share the pics after also :)

CIMG3093.JPG

CIMG3092.JPG

CIMG3095.JPG

CIMG3096.JPG

CIMG3097.JPG

CIMG3098.JPG

Let u know tmr what I got :) :lot-o-toke: :thumb::ganjamon:

Looks perfect man! Hope you will enjoy those honey drops like me. Start with taking 3-4 drops and determine the strength of that after 2-3h before you take any more, it sneaks up on you so start with low dosage to see.

Update ! :green_heart:

Flower Day 50

All is on track, prunned them well the last days, also swelling nice and bending like hell, now I know why a net or something isnt that bad idea :D think when I put them out of the tent all branches will just bend down to the floor :eek::D

Think I'll give them at least 60 flower days, we will see what the trichomes are at day 60 ;)

All together:

CIMG3110.JPG

CIMG3111.JPG

Lady on the right:

CIMG3112.JPG

CIMG3119.JPG

Lady in the middle aka the cripple:

CIMG3113.JPG

CIMG3120.JPG

Lady on the left:

CIMG3114.JPG

CIMG3121.JPG

So far, Teleon :Namaste:

Update Time :D :green_heart:

Long time no see, was so busy around with my job and other stuff, got an 3D printer.... a lot of fun ;)

What u see here are the last days of my current ladies, again Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm. This time i shortend the Veg period at about 7 days to around 21 Days after they came in the big 9L Airpots. Last time I growed them i let them around 30 days in Veg and they nearly ended up to high for my tent.

They are all pretty, but very different, the strain seems to have a lot of phenos....not ideal, but if the endproduct is good as the last one, then it's stilll worth it.

Next grow will start soon, will make a few more updates about this - got some Orange Sherbert seeds, also again from Barneys Farm, rlly looking forward to grow and smoke them ;)

Enough talking, now the ladies - cant tell u exactly which flowering day....should be around 60 ;)

CIMG3227.JPG

CIMG3230.JPG

CIMG3229.JPG

CIMG3228.JPG

CIMG3231.JPG

CIMG3232.JPG

CIMG3233.JPG

So far, Teleon ;):Namaste:

Yeah I know it was long over due :D At the moment I tinker around on my second printer I got :p the first prints awesome!

Thanks, as long as they are very short this time, I expect not that much yield...but it should be easy more than 100g.

Rlly looking forward to the new strain i bought ;)

Back
Top Bottom