420 Magazine Background

Don't Panic, It's Organic! Jump In Everytime

CraZysWeeD

CraZysWeeD

The more the merrier. :)

CraZysWeeD

there is clearly a different between the fist and the second
There is always some difference with different strains. So there is nothing to worry about.

and btw, with my power supply I can run 2 more of them without a problem :) so at least ~300W
That's great, you see what difference it makes in getting a bigger driver. :)

CraZysWeeD

?!? All three are the same strain!
That doesn't mean they are all the same. Trust me I had 8 different O.G Kush from the same mother that turned out a little different from each other. Nature is mysterious. :)

The driver should be here tomorrow and the leds hopefully next week :yahoo:
GREAT!!! I get my strips on Monday I hope!! :yahoo::yahoo::high-five::yahoo::yahoo:

CraZysWeeD

Go for it! :)

CraZysWeeD

I don't think 1 or 2 weeks makes that big difference. Maybe more 2-4 weeks would make a bigger difference.

CraZysWeeD

It depends on a lot of things but what strain it is the most crucial. Some strains you are suppose to veg up to 6 weeks. The more you veg a plant the more it yields. If one wants weed fast it's autos they should grow. My Spliff Berry is a photo periodic strain and it's been in soil since 17/10 and now starting to show her hairs. The Widow auto is the same age 17/10 and is twice the size and already developing buds. They have been in 12/12 all the time. So there is a big difference in strains and photo/auto plants how fast they start flowering.

CraZysWeeD

Hard to tell but seize of the pot also dictates how big it's going to be. But If you set them in flower now they shouldn't be too tall for your tent.

I wouldn't worry about those tips, it can be a lot of things. They look extremely happy! :)

Teleon

Short Update - Big Lady's day 16 and the late one day 11 in veg.

16.JPG

And I got veeeeery very good news today, the LED's where shipped today, so hopefully I'll get them on Saturday :D

Also ordered the ACS712 (30A) - I hope I can measure the current with that...otherwise I have to look for a clamp meter..I really dont wont to buy one ^.-

Last edited:

CraZysWeeD

Beautiful! They grow fast. Great with the lights. Hope the amp meter works. :)

Top Bottom