Got any more testing of the timer done yet?

Yeah, sorry was busy ^^ I had those timer twice, so I tested both yesterday - BOTH are "leaking" some voltage...on both all the LED's where on. even those where switched off...got another one and - Nothing ;) so they are some kind of strange, I have to look why.

And also I have to make an update :)

FINALLY the (second) third lady showed up!
IMAG1706.jpg

The two other ladys look well I think, got the humidity up to ~50-55% in the tent, seems like they love it!

IMAG1704.jpg

IMAG1705.jpg

Great you sorted the issue with the timer. Sometimes when the manufacturer chose those cheap alternative parts this is what you get. An ordinary consumer might not notice the difference...

Plants looks good! The race is on! :)

I got a tail on one of the seeds I put to germination the other day! :)

Yeah, even this night they stretched a lot - make pictures this evening :)

Btw I really go for the Samsung LM301B on this Aluminiumstrips with 98 of them on. Will buy 4 of them in 3000k and in addition 10 deep red SSL120 from Osram on a Aluminiumstrip :)

Just take a 24V/1A power supply for this one stripe and the others got the HLG-240H-20A from MeanWell.

All will be mounted on aluminium System-Profiles. Everything - including the power supply and the profiles it will cost about ~220€ - therefor I'll get a lamp with more than 500µMol/s and an effectivity around 2,5µMol/joule - so in theory equal with a Sanlight which costs more than 500€ - that should be okay :D

08b9fcda5cIsnjhsgUUehW1ZakDsZOWjYE8QNDty7K10Ym2GuW.jpg

c6c52a37dcF9zRrUXPMQtBZVDUDXZYlZkHD34xk6j741LFV0QG.jpg

blubb.jpg

Again, Update time :)

The late one got in her 9L Airpot, so all the ladys are finally in those pots!

I also ordered a new setup for a new lamp - including 4x Alustripes each with 98x Samsung LM301B (CRI80) and 1 Alustripe with 10 Osram SSL120 hyper red leds - all gets mounted on Aluminium Profiles and than together with other Profiles in a nice lamp - lamp will be 50cm long and ~25cm width. That will give me around 500µMol/s and an efficiency of around 2,5µMol/J - Will make pictures when i assemble it and so on :) stay tuned!

IMAG1713.jpg

Finally ! :slide::adore:

IMAG1710.jpg

IMAG1711.jpg

IMAG1712.jpg

I also ordered a new setup for a new lamp - including 4x Alustripes each with 98x Samsung LM301B (CRI80) and 1 Alustripe with 10 Osram SSL120 hyper red leds - all gets mounted on Aluminium Profiles and than together with other Profiles in a nice lamp - lamp will be 50cm long and ~25cm width. That will give me around 500µMol/s and an efficiency of around 2,5µMol/J - Will make pictures when i assemble it and so on :) stay tuned!

That light is going to kill it! I'm still very impressed with your 6040 build, looks so rigid. What build time did you put in to that? :thumb:

Unfortunately, because I want it safe, it's a bit more expensive than thought, but all in range - the LED's and the holder/cooler, the profile and some other stuff (hanger etc) 136€ - but the one MeanWell will cost ~80€ and for the Osram only 18€... so I'm with all @~250€....but thats okay, the lamp itself has nearly the same spec than an Sanlight Q6W with 215W, and this badboy costs ~500-600€ - so I'm happy with that :D

btw, it's really stunning to see the lady's grow, they grow so fast - everytime I open the tent they became bigger :D:cheer: (and I only open the tent now twice a day)

I don't know if that is pricey for that kind of light. As you said the custom lights they sell now days, here in Sweden one of the grow suppliers have a 4, 6 or 8 citizen cob fixtures and they start at round 500€ and end at 1500€... totally insane, wounder if any one pays that money for a light in that price range. I mean you can run a few 1000W hps for a few years before even getting close to that price.

Yeah, they are really fast growers. Wait until they set in bloom and the final stretch pulls them away and U wounder if the tent will hold them back. :)

Yeah around a week between them - they are all photo periodic and also the same strain :)

That week isn't much when they still are so small.

So I thought 3 weeks in veg (21days) and then to 12/12 ... at the moment I'm @ 19/5

Sounds good!

btw - the one who doesnt popped was empty.... :rolleyes::(

Happens sometimes. It was long ago since I had one of those. They pack the seeds better now days. Remember when I started growing and the feminized seeds was super expensive. At least half of the seeds in the bag was males and you didn't know which ones before they were set in bloom. Sometimes giving very beautiful male specimen, four weeks of work to waste and have to start all over. :)

Maybe I will do a bit more in veg - depending on how big they are ;)

So - everything is ordered - except the MeanWell...still struggle which one I should take...the HLG-240H-20A would be enough, but the problem is, it's hard to get at the moment - the other option would be the HLG-320H-20A but that would cost ~90€...the 240H around 60€ ....and in theory I only need the 240H

Maybe I will do a bit more in veg - depending on how big they are ;)

So - everything is ordered - except the MeanWell...still struggle which one I should take...the HLG-240H-20A would be enough, but the problem is, it's hard to get at the moment - the other option would be the HLG-320H-20A but that would cost ~90€...the 240H around 60€ ....and in theory I only need the 240H

Well it depends on how likely it would be that you expand the rig later on. If it was me I wouldn't even think about hesitating, but that's me. :) You said that they wouldn't produce the lights for a few weeks, maybe then it's more easy to get hold of a 240H.

Back
Top Bottom