DooM's Medical Grow - Dinamed CBD

that's great thanks. I also don't do well with today's designer strains. My heart gets racing with too much THC. I have to be very careful and moderate intake or else I have a very unpleasant first half hour. The wife is also interested in this to try for sleep and Migranes.
I also have Shark Shock CBD to try out.

Still drying/curing. Needed some oil so made a cup in the interim.

ec45767b2a24455a46e3f4b862dee218.jpg

So this is my last post for this journal.

What I learned:

I overfed the 2 plants. I feed every watering. Nutrient burn started after the stretch. I cut the nutes in half and it seemed to stop new leaves from the burn. But my flushing didn't seem to cause the leafs to drain and turn yellow. Next time I will feed only every second watering.

About half way through the flowering period, opening the tent would present an odor problem for our small house. I had to strategically place a small amounts of ONA gel at various locations before each feeding.

So I don't smoke much but prefer making infused coconut oil and then using that in capsule or straight into my morning coffee :). When I smoke it's just with a one hitter. I'm not much of a connoisseur, so all I can speak to is the effect: First 2 minutes a gradual high builds up, but very very mild at that. After that it tapers off and is gone in 15 minutes; I would not personally want to drive as even at this low level of THC I feel impaired.The CDB effect becomes noticeable during this transition. This lasts for about 4 hours. I would describe the CDB effect as zero impairment, head clearing, emotionally calming. For my anxiety (I tend worry and catastrophize a lot), it's like a reboot. I feel safe. My world (work, family whatever) feels safe. I feel capable of dealing with anything in a constructive manner.

That's it. I figure I have enough Dinamed to last me until next fall. Then I'll do it again :)

oh...almost forgot. 2 plants vegged for 5 weeks gave me 35g dried.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Doom,
If you don't mind me asking, how did you make your oil?
H420
Hi

I made 2 batches. One with olive oil and the other with liquid coconut oil.

Each batch used 10g of flower. Decarbed in oven bags at 240. Then I used a slow cooker to infuse the oil. Low setting to 90 minutes.

DooM

Hi World.

After 3 days, the buds dried out really fast in the hanging rack. I put them into mason jars last night and I'm adding Bovida humidity packs tomorrow.

I did a quick smoke test. Very smoooooooooth. Feeling a mild but nice effect in both the head and the body after 10 minutes. I'm a real lightweight when it comes to weed. A 'one hitter' of anything else can put me on my ass..lol. Actually don't care for that, but so far that's the price I had to pay to feel good emotionally the following day. Hoping Dinamed will do the the same but without really stoned at first.

Will cure for 2 more weeks and then do a proper smoke report + weigh in.

Take Care.

Your buds look awesome! Think I'm gonna go with dinamed next. Just grew some Charlottes web with a seed I found, but that was the only one. This looks like a great alternative.

How did the curing turn out? .

So already I can confirm Dinamed is great. Last night at 8pm, I pinched off one of the leaves at the stem. It was about 30% frosty.

I put it in mouth and chewed it for about 5 minutes. It was kinda spicy...lol...like black pepper.

About an hour later I noticed the CBD kicking in.

I went bed at 11, my usual time. At that point the CBD effect was about 2 to 3 times what I normally feel when I have CBD oil in morning coffee.

This morning still feeling the effect, albeit diminished, I decided to skip the morning CBD.

DooM

Hi, I'm growing this strain for medicinal reasons. When you say kicking in, Can you tell me what you mean by that. What are it's effects for muscle stiffness and joint pain? Can you go to work on after taking /smoking this CBD strain etc? Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm growing this strain for medicinal reasons. When you say kicking in, Can you tell me what you mean by that. What are it's effects for muscle stiffness and joint pain? Can you go to work on after taking /smoking this CBD strain etc? Many thanks in advance.
Hi.

For me when CBD kicks is when my mind becomes calm. The relief from my out of control anxious thoughts is relief I've never had from prescribed meds.

It is 40% Indica so I do feel it in the body, but I'm not, currently suffering from physical pain. My next batch I plan on making some cream for my wife who has neck and shoulder pain.

Hope this helps.

DooM

Here's some pics from tonight.

This one was topped once to the 3rd node. There's prominent buds and a lot of secondary buds in the middle a few inches lower.

420-magazine-mobile1275288527.jpg

This one was my foray in 'mainlining' and defoliation..lol.
420-magazine-mobile172329290.jpg

I should say this is my first photo grow. I've tried a lot of things on these 2 plants and they have been vary forgiving and very resilient. I've was really surprised a the 'stretch' phase. With the first experience I now know what I'll do next time, for plant training.

DooM :Namaste:

I have to say, my plants don't look like yours, the leaves are kind of broader, although it is early days yet. They are the same strain though, Dinamed CBD. I actually gave one away today as I think the space I have wouldn't cope with 4 plants. So I now have 3. It is kind of easier already just to get in and check PH etc.They around 4 weeks in, but I am so absent minded I'm not exactly sure.

First off THANK you for the valuable information! I am growing 4 of these ladies in Ontario Can. I am sure this is a dumb question but I will ask since this is my first grow of this strain. Since I really only want the CBD part do I harvest when all the trichomes are amber? I am not seeing a lot of information about harvest time for this plant.

Thanks, Tricycleofdoom! She has some wonderful purple fan leaves at the moment! I know what to look for the wife's plants (THC) but I am a lightweight! However, I make up for it in a strong drink lol This is the first time growing this CBD plant so I hope not to make to many mistakes. I am taking Hemp CBD and it seems to be ok but not really doing the trick for some of my aches n pains! Once I chop this baby down then I will have to learn what to do with her! lol

Back
Top Bottom