DoomsdayUnderpants' Dakini Kush Grow Journal - 2015

Tomorrow is 7 days flower. Haven't watered since Wednesday. Both got the nute mix that I posted about a week ago. Theyve definitely stretched up a bit and she's starting to define each bud site. Tonight....a little re-jiggering around the scrog net, and I pruned out a few of the lowest fan leaves that either looked wilty or had wierd stuff going on. A few had these bright yellow spots. Funny...when right plant was just a seedling, the second set of true leaves developed a singular yellow spot that remained throughout. And as she grows, I notice a single yellow spot here and there. Must be some kind of genetic issue?? Just thought it was odd and interesting.

Screen_Shot_2015-04-26_at_8_06_12_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-04-26_at_8_06_03_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-04-26_at_8_05_47_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-04-26_at_8_05_35_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-04-26_at_8_05_23_PM.png

HELP! Duaghter's coming home from college tomorrow. Needed to move the tent to another room to finish up the grow. Was able to carefully slide the whole tent along the carpet and get it into it's new location. Of course, I unplugged everything first, set up the tent, brought in all the cords and connected everything, but the light will not come on! The ballast is running and seems fine. I tried a different, brand-new bulb, but that won't come on either. Is it possible that my light fixture crapped out? DAMN...this is the final stretch. Trichomes are just turning milky. Should I just harvest now? UGH!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom