Doopie's Coco LED & CFL - Blue Mystic - 1st Time - Grow

I see clear and cloudy trichomes, no amber trichomes yet. I would not begin to flush your plant before you see amber trichomes. most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the slow updates, but I had a lot of stuff going on.

Anyways, harvest is done and I think I overdried it a bit when I dried it for 7 days, coz the room's humidity was almost 70%. Once I put them in a jar and added an orange peel, it seems like they have regained their humidity.

No pics yet, but the dry weight is 61 grams (a bit over 2 ounces). Also got an additional 11g of low quality buds (next time Ill lollipop for sure) that Ill use to make some cannabutter...

Yea not really a weight to brag about, but considering the mistakes I made and the size of my tent, I'd say it's okay.

Taste wise, I'm not that excited. It seems like it has now at least lost the grass-like taste, but still nothing amazing. Smell wise, it had a really nice fruity smell but now it kinda smells... don't know. Hard to describe, but not that pleasant.

However, the effects. HOLY MOLY!

Seems like I harvested just at the right moment, very nice combo of a headhigh but also a bit of bodystone. I haven't smoked really for the last month or so, so maybe Im also more sensitive, but it was very strong.

So yea anyways, the grow was a very interesting experience. I definitely learnt a lot and know how to improve my next grow.

:thanks:Thanks to all of you, who helped and commented!:thanks:

Congrats on your harvest. It may not be the harvest we all dream about, but the efforts you put forth should make the smoke that much more enjoyable because you produced it!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom