Dope Seeds Plant Pics

Here's my Northern Lights from Dope Seeds. I started it indoors the same time as White Widow on 3/29/19 and moved outside on 4/19. Photo dump alert: :snowboating:

Harvest was over 4 days beginning on Oct 10th

I don't have a dry weight yet, but anticipate 500 -550 grams of bud.

Here's my Northern Lights from Dope Seeds. I started it indoors the same time as White Widow on 3/29/19 and moved outside on 4/19. Photo dump alert: :snowboating:

Harvest was over 4 days beginning on Oct 10th

I don't have a dry weight yet, but anticipate 500 -550 grams of bud.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Dope Seeds’ White Widow - outside, Southern Hemisphere nov ’18–march ’19

full

full

full

Day 67

full

Day 67

full

Day 74

full

Day 88

full
A

full

Day 98

full

Day 98

full

Day 110 (22)

full

Day 121(32)

full

Day 138(49)

full

Day 138(49)

full

Harvest Day

full

full

full

Pretty great for a 10 gallon pot outside :thumb:

Aromas during flower were really strong mango and pine, and that it still strong today after 6months in jars — the mango especially, it has cured to very sweet. It developed a freaky burnt rubber smell during the dry and cure which translated to taste. I’ve read others talk about that as one of the ‘holy grail’ terpenes, burnt rubber, but it wasn’t my cup of tea :laughtwo: . It has softened a bit now.

All in all this was a very satisfying plant to grow, super vigorous and very pretty in veg and it produced thick juicy colas. I had to take it a bit early because of that and the threat of rot, so it’s not ideal for me outdoors here with my humid, cool late summer.

It wasn’t super sticky but I had to treat for mites during mid flower and it suffered a bit because of that. There’s still plenty of frost though and it produces heaps of thick vapour. While the terpene profile doesn’t suit me, it’s been a very popular smoke amongst folks I know. It has a slightly edgy high for me, for others not so much — in fact one buddy says it helps to smooth things out for him. Different strokes :). I’ve used it to make a dosing oil that is quite effective for pain during the day, without sedation and it works well in a topical as well.

:Namaste:

Fantastic Age - looks like a really nice line you have going. I can’t wait to see how it works for you.

...with Dr. CBD by Dope seeds.
Hey bluenoserjoe! Sorry i missed that post before :sorry: Thanks for joining in. I’ll be happy to see one of those grown out. I have seeds for it.

Please keep us posted :thumb:

It developed a freaky burnt rubber smell during the dry and cure which translated to taste.
I got the mango and pine on my plant as well, but don't pick out any burnt rubber.
While the terpene profile doesn’t suit me, it’s been a very popular smoke amongst folks I know. It has a slightly edgy high for me, for others not so much — in fact one buddy says it helps to smooth things out for him.
I haven't really smoked much of mine yet - still waiting for a proper cure, but the kid's friends are really enjoying it so far.
Mother in the background. Northern Lights Monster-crops up front.
Those youngsters are looking great! They're gonna love the 5 gallon up-can. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom