Dope Seeds Plant Pics

Hi 420 folks! I‘m starting this thread to showcase plants from 420 Sponsor Dope Seeds who, after being a well-respected seedbank for many years, have put their experience and connections into creating their own line of seeds. Available at dope-seeds.com, these are quality genetics at really affordable prices (around $3.50 per seed). . I’ve grown out a few and they’ve been fantastic and I know there are a lot of folks growing some amazing plants right now with Dope Seeds seeds. So,

:green_heart: Let’s see some Dope! :love:

full

Dope Seeds’ Auto Blueberry - day 45
:yummy::love:
I’ll drop a callout here to a bunch of folks I know have grown some Dope Seeds plants, are growing some now, or are about to grow some: @Preston9mm @Agemon @BeezLuiz @nivek @UrbanAchiever @Blew Hiller @Cola Monster @Virgin ground @InTheShed @Heavenly Hybrid

And if any of you know anyone else who has or is or will be growing out some Dope Seeds, pls tag them in here :thumb:
Adding @kelticBlue and @VetSmoke85 to the call outs :ciao:

I’ll get things started with my recent Auto Blueberry, a gorgeous Auto which grew to a little over 1m tall in a 2.5gal pot with coco coir (using CannaBio nutes).

View media item 1706729

I had to take it down about 10 days early, unfortunately, so it looked a little underdone on harvest day - but still lovely!.

1.5oz, which isn’t bad for a 2.5gal pot and had I been able to let it go another 10 days that would have been considerably more, most likely.

It was super easy to grow and the produce is beautiful. Very rich fruity blueberry aromas and a smooth and very relaxing high with some noticeable pain relief. I will be making some dosing oil for pain from this and, based on the toke, that should be really nice. I’ll report back on that.

:love:
:Namaste:

Its going to be a while before I get to my Dope
Seeds. I might have some Northern Lights fems. Currently I have a long sativa grow ahead of me and then going to grow themaddabbers stuff. Then I planned on doing mixed feminized grow, which would include a Dope Seeds fem. lol a ways away but I will get there

:thanks: thanks P9! I definitely had yours in mind when starting this thread :D
That Ammy was definitely exceptional!
:thumb:

Like a dummy... I gifted my last 5 seeds away, only to be crushed by USPS enroute to another member.

I plan on ordering a few more Dope strains after that big mammajamma. LoL

I grew 2 plants from Dope Seeds this year - a White Widow and a Northern Lights. I'll start with White Widow. It was started indoors on 3/29 and moved outdoors on 4/19. Grown in soil (FFOF) in 20 gallon fiber pot. It flowered for 82 days and was harvested on 9/24-25 and yielded 720 grams of dried buds. :Namaste:

My Northern Lights is just a couple days away from harvest. I'll put up some pics of that one once I get my act together. :)

At the other end of the size scale to Luiz’s pound+ monsters, but no less delicious, I also grew an Auto Amnesia Haze in a 2.5gal coco pot, alongside that Blueberry.

View media item 1706730
View media item 1706731

Harvested this one early as well, because of root aphids in the coco and it suffered a bit towards the end before i realised the issue. Here it is, stripped of all fans at the finish. It smelled like vanilla ice cream while growing :yummy:

Really nice buds and a beautiful clear uplifited buzz. Here is the top of the top cola dried and about to be trimmed - it is really dense :cheesygrinsmiley:
EF9F5912-E33E-430F-A6E5-C181B54DA073.png

It yielded about an ounce of dense buds like this that still have a creaminess to the aroma and flavour. Really delish :)

:Namaste:

My Auto Diesel from Dope seeds. An easy grow despite my efforts to screw it up.

My garden story.

The birth...
full

The baby.

full

The first steps.

About one week old.
full

2 weeks old and fighting a Gnat outbreak.

full

4 weeks old here and winning the war against the gnats.
Pistil power.
full

5 weeks -ish

full

And more as it is getting good, overcame the initial gnats and problems I caused.
full

about 12 inches to the light here.
full

It got greezy quick
Here I took it out for a look.
full

a close up
full

My record say this is 6 weeks from first pistil, about 8 weeks from sprout?--about
full

again about 6 weeks from first pistil --doing healthy
full

another....
full

about 4 days later oil everywhere.
full

2 days later.
cimg1621-jpg.1841606

another three days or so later.
full

and again
full

a couple of days later still, my records are a bit thin on exact time.
full

another couple of days later next two, not exactly lined up but ya get the picture : - )
full

full

the top
full

This is 10 weeks from sprout, i did the math real quick.
full

again 10 weeks from sprout

full

I call this a win from my small grow tent a touch over 10 weeks from sprout.
full

green art Auto Dee dee style
full

is not allways green
full

I harvest in stages my math is just over 11 weeks from sprout here and missing the harvested central branch.
full

the first harvest ended up just short of 12 weeks from sprout.
here it is getting ready for the dry.
full

and it started to put on more and more weight after the first chop.

the new top of plant.
full

nine days later I harvested most of what was left 13 weeks-ish from sprout.
full

close up
full

full

more pre-harvest shots

full

full

Not a lot of shots during harvest, too busy snipping and cutting.. Here is what I got off the first early harvest.
full

I didnt bother to weigh anything else. Too much other stuff going on.

In general I am not an Auto grower but they have found a way into my garden when the time is right.
I am Super happy with the yield and Easy to grow. It got off to a rough start with my environment problems. But It really packed on the weight and oil.
I would grow again for sure.
Good Job!

Back
Top Bottom