Dope Seeds: Purple Amnesia Auto

You like to grow autos? You looking for a fun and exciting way to add a new element to your garden? Autos are awesome!!!! I just got this Purple Amnesia Auto from Dope Seeds. These seeds were an accepted substitution from Dope Seeds in place of another strain. I've grown a couple/ few of the strains from Dope Seeds and they have some great genetics. Their Northern Lights is amazing too! This seed popped a day late, 4-21...

I'm growing her under 24 hours of light, 5000K QB.

She's getting the GH Flora Trio plus Calmag and other bits once she's into flower, like Floralicous, Armor Si', Flora Nectar, Flora Blend, & Terpinator. I'll get y'all a blend and quantities for her next feeding.

I've got the plant in 5 gallons of recycled coco/ perlite (51/50). She'll get fed/ wet twice a day. Gotta keep that coco wet! I've grown several Autos and the coco medium allows for vigorous root development, that top side matches after the first couple of weeks, know what I mean...?

I've got a dedicated Auto Tent for my garden, I've currently got 4 Autos going and this one is my youngest. She's 18 days today, 5-8-2019.

Dope Seeds Website Description:
"Auto Purple Amnesia exhibits explosive growth from 3 weeks and will shoot up to around 80cm (32 inches) very rapidly. This strain likes to branch out, so with some encouragement and space you will end up with numerous bud sites."
And later on in the description,
"Auto Purple Amnesia is easy to grow and with some care and attention can exceed 60g per plant without a problem. This strain has recently broken auto-flowering records with one plant producing 683g of dried buds of the highest quality when grown as part of an independent strain test..."

Since this is an Auto and I've already exceeded the 60 gram mark (with a different strain), I'll be setting my harvest goal a bit higher. So far my record has been 4.5 oz off a Kush Auto. I don't know that I'll be hitting the "683g of dried buds of the highest quality..." but hey you never know, right?

Ok, so that's it, I keep it pretty simple, less is more. I've only pruned off two leaves which is the reason she looks slender. That will change, but for now she's got some nice new tops reaching for the sky.

Please feel free to post your, questions, pictures, advice, etc.

I'm excited to see what this strain can do!

Thanks for cruisin by, help yourself to some flowers, remotes by the couch with the bong, and don't fiddle with or prune the plants, but feel free to look and breathe on them!

:ganjamon:

BTW: 683 grams of bud is one and a hayfe pounds, you buhlee-dat!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yea I’m believe that, I got right at a pound dry from a couple different autos. Some of these autos can yield huge, I call them freaks lol. I’ve got some northern light autos going now in coco and they are all gonna yield half pound plus. I have one blackberry auto in dwc but I’ve broke the top out twice and also broke roots loose from the netcup, don’t ask how lol. She still will yield a couple oz though and she’s getting really frosty. I be hanging out in the shadows to see how this turns out, best of luck to you.✌️

Subbed in amigo

Here we go again! Happy to have you comrad! :cool:

Yea I’m believe that, I got right at a pound dry from a couple different autos. Some of these autos can yield huge, I call them freaks lol. I’ve got some northern light autos going now in coco and they are all gonna yield half pound plus. I have one blackberry auto in dwc but I’ve broke the top out twice and also broke roots loose from the netcup, don’t ask how lol. She still will yield a couple oz though and she’s getting really frosty. I be hanging out in the shadows to see how this turns out, best of luck to you.✌

Sup ghost, i’ll keep an eye on the spectrometer! Got some Super Autos on the way too. Hows the new place?

Sweet action. Here for the ride. Popped my first autos this week. Still waiting to see if they poke their heads out.

Whats up Urb! Whatchu got poppin?

Sounds promising!
I’ll be lurking to watch the progress.
Good luck! :popcorn:

Whats up Herb? Welcome to the garden.

:yummy:

You know Jimmy?

Uncle Jimmy! :laughtwo:

No, not the wrestler... He makes breakfast!
I have Northern Lights x Big Bud autos. The seeds popped and into the soil they went. Should see life in the next day or two otherwise we shall try again

They will cruise steady starting about two weeks, after 3 they just take off. Not much time for transplant. What size container? LOS?

No, not the wrestler... He makes breakfast!

They will cruise steady starting about two weeks, after 3 they just take off. Not much time for transplant. What size container? LOS?
I am a bit concerned, I used wet soil and there is some clay component and hope they didn't lose steam trying to get through it. Its LOS but amended. lol and they are in my winter rubber boots with enough soil to keep them happy for the duration.

If I don't see life in two days. I will soak a few more.

I am a bit concerned, I used wet soil and there is some clay component and hope they didn't lose steam trying to get through it. Its LOS but amended. lol and they are in my winter rubber boots with enough soil to keep them happy for the duration.

If I don't see life in two days. I will soak a few more.

Shoots in boots!

Ever since Beez and I popped our Lemon Potion Auto, I've been real intrigued by autos. I'm Looking forward to learning more about them! Excited for this thread!!:drool:

Ever since Beez and I popped our Lemon Potion Auto, I've been real intrigued by autos. I'm Looking forward to learning more about them! Excited for this thread!!:drool:

Hey L, welcome to the grow, I’ll post a pic tomorrow, i took her top two leaves off. I want to see those shoots growing as fast as possible. These plants tend to hit week 3ish and BOOM! Have your LST skills ready! They start to push fat, thick fan leaves too. They are fun to grow!

Happy 420 Thursday! :ganjamon:

Here's the fist update of the day. I was mentioning to Liquidintel, I'd pruned off the top two leaves yesterday. I pinched them off last night left her a bit naked. She's filling in like a champ and I pruned two more leaves today. I fed her the last of her week two nute mix and will be mixing up some feed for this fine philly fare, later tonight. For now I'll drop some pics so you can see how I'm shaping her up. Also, the last pic is her next to a Kush Auto that's cruisin along great.

First, the picture from yesterday, I pruned the top two leaves, center left / right, at feeding last night.

This is what she looked like out of the tent this morning. By removing the those two leaves more light is penetrating through to the lower shoots/ tops.

I gently pushed the other outer shoots down and also did some tip spreading on the main top.

Next, I pinched off those two bigger leaves on the bottom. There is debate about what leaves to take and when. I usually leave the bottom skirt alone, but for this grow I'm trying some different pruning ideas. I'm happy with my choices so far.

Here she is back in her apartment and soaking up the rays... Look in the middle, you see that lowest, small fan (bottom center of plant, there is a shoot there and one on the other side too. That makes 9 tops minimum on this plant that sprouted less than 3 weeks ago, I'm impressed!

And finally, Kush Auto 2. This is the same strain that I popped for 4.5 oz with some help from @Tio Hector and others as well. She should be getting ready for flip soon and I'll be starting her transition nutes soon. In the mean time you can see how quickly autos develop. There's already 8 branches LST'd on the Kush. A before and later if you will, these plants can get messy in a hurry.

Have a great day!!!!!!

Your plants look very healthy, and trimmed just right. Im digging the LST on your Kush! Wide and bushy to get as much light to the most leaves as possible. Excellent, thank you for the update!

Your plants look very healthy, and trimmed just right. Im digging the LST on your Kush! Wide and bushy to get as much light to the most leaves as possible. Excellent, thank you for the update!

LST a definite must! And thank you, im jealous of your forest!

Hey Amy, Im high too... Nice to have a break and relax i bet. You got me thinkin so i halved my oil strength and gonna make some different edibles with it. You keepin busy?

Dropped in to check on the grow! Can't wait to see how to Purple Amnesia turns out. I've found that it's important to get a good start on autos as they do get out of hand quick lol. Looks like that Kush auto is going to be a beast!

Her older sister was handicapped by user error but she was still hefty. Had to grow this strain again just to be sure. Thanks for stopping to check out the new journal, happy to have you!

The mix up for tonight. All per gallon

Bloom 1/8 tsp (1.25 ml) cause shes an auto
Gro 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) smaller dose compare numbers w/ micro nutes...
CalMag 1.5 tsp (7.5 ml) bigger dose cuz of QB’s
Diamond Nectar 1 tsp (5 ml) for roots and nute up take
Micro 1 tsp (5 ml) lotsa nitro

My meter runs bout 1.5 to 2 on the plus side. I ph no lower than 6 (5.85). I’ll likely let the ph drift up as i mix more but no higher than PH 6.5 going in.

:thumb:

keepin busy?
:thumb: :passitleft: mostly on 420 :laughtwo: ... or researching LED strips and sketching ideas for adding some to my light build
:idea:

And occasionally doing something that’s not related to growing processing or consuming cannabis, but not very often tho :ganjamon:
older sister was handicapped by user error
That made me giggle... like if you were actually talking about a person... :laughtwo: i’m Not even high... I dont think. Maybe this oil doing more than it feels like :hmmmm:

Glad you’re experimenting with your oils. A variety of dosing options is always a good think to have. I have 5 different ‘flavours’ of THC high oil, one CBD high oil, and a 2:1 CBD. It’s a lineup of 8 little dosing bottles next to my bed and I pick and choose depending on mood and need. It’s great fun.

Back
Top Bottom