Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

Not a red hair on em and almost ready to harvest. Your plants love you... maybe I can send you a couple of mine to take care of for say about 8 weeks :dude-knocking:

Well it's been a little over 30 days for a cure on the Dos si dos by Blackskull Seeds and DopeSeeds.com ...Are Dopeseeds still a sponsor??? I can't seem to tag them...hope they're still here...oh well, I'm going to finish this journal, cause I said I would, and gave my word, and I got some killer genetics with this Dos si dos :slide: ...the Wedding Cake will be ready shortly for a smoke report :thumb:

Anyway, this Dos si dos, to me, has a strong fruity smell with under tones of skunky dankness, I mean it smells "strong" ...and it doesn't disappoint :lot-o-toke: ...It's fruity smell gives way to a smooth and rather enjoyable high, somewhere in fuckedupsville, cause it hits hard and fast to let you know it's the champ for a reason...within minutes of smoking some, fresh from a good nights sleep, yes I Wake'N'Bake, the buzz hit hard after about 4 hits, but of course I smoked the whole fatty, cause I'm not a quitter :rofl: ..All in all, I have to say, I'm glad I took some clones because after smoking and tasting this strain, it's definitely a keeper...not to mention I still have a few beans from the original package :thumb: ...Well, I guess that's about it for the Dos si dos by Blackskull Seeds and Dopeseeds.com part of this journal...Here's a pic of about 2 ounces after cure :yummy:
EDIT: Forgot to say, off of the 2 Dos si dos I grew, I pulled 15 zips for cured smoke and 3 zips of fluff for oil and edibles

Looks like they no longer have a website up :(

Too bad I'm always up for a good smoke and they looked like some strong growers.

Pass me a plate while you're at it... looks like dinner time. :thumb:

If it hit you hard after only 4 puffs that's a keeper in my books!
Looks and sounds great!
Ya man, then it had a couch lock effect to it...if I hadn't started doing something, I'd have gone back to bed :rofl:
Looks like they no longer have a website up :(

Too bad I'm always up for a good smoke and they looked like some strong growers.

Pass me a plate while you're at it... looks like dinner time. :thumb:
Ya there having trouble with that Brexit thing, can't ship out of the UK right now, but the site is up, and they're still in the sponsors list.
And speaking of strong growers, I have a Candy Dawg 100% Indica and it's got a main stalk a horse would be proud of :rofl:

Ya man, then it had a couch lock effect to it...if I hadn't started doing something, I'd have gone back to bed :rofl:

Ya there having trouble with that Brexit thing, can't ship out of the UK right now, but the site is up, and they're still in the sponsors list.
And speaking of strong growers, I have a Candy Dawg 100% Indica and it's got a main stalk a horse would be proud of :rofl:
No it was my bad... tried dopeseeds.com when it's actually www.dope-seeds.com. One little dash :laughtwo:

I love Indica, gotta have a body buzz for me... I'm trying to hook up with some potency (what I have now is like mid grade from the 80's to me) but the overseas thing is killing it. I've got tons of seeds to go through before it's over though so maybe it's a good thing they have cut me off. Gonna go check out dope-seeds now though :straightface:

Love the gov :hug:

Back
Top Bottom