Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

Dope Seeds.JPG

I was asked to grow a couple new strains a breeder is coming out with, and to keep a journal on their progress. So, obviously I said, Hell Ya :yahoo: as long as they come stealth, I'm in! I was actually recommended for this by some one from this site :thanks: :hug: I will not mention any names unless they want to divulge it themselves. But I will give a big thank you to Jim over at @Dope-Seeds.com for this opportunity.

So I figured I'd get the main parts going. And as usual, I will be using...

Fox Farms Happy Frog for the seedlings this time, then into...
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil for veg and flower
Mega Crop nutrients
400 watt HPS for veg
4x4x7 tent for flower with a 600 watt HPS

Here's the strains I was asked to grow...

Do si dos.JPG

Wedding Cake.JPG

Now, all we have to do is wait for them to show up :dude-knocking: :woohoo: :party:

I'm in, looks like fun. Wedding Cake is a personal fav of mine, I just love the genetics and the taste of it. Good luck!
:roorrip:
Absolutely :passitleft: pull up a recliner, cuz I'm hoping it will be a blast :theband: :party::bongrip::ganjamon::smokin::hookah::lot-o-toke:

And, I've been wanting to try the Wedding Cake, but when I ordered some they were all males, and the company didn't uphold their guarantee...so...that's probably why they're not sponsors here anymore :hmmmm:

Absolutely :passitleft: pull up a recliner, cuz I'm hoping it will be a blast :theband: :party::bongrip::ganjamon::smokin::hookah::lot-o-toke:

And, I've been wanting to try the Wedding Cake, but when I ordered some they were all males, and the company didn't uphold their guarantee...so...that's probably why they're not sponsors here anymore :hmmmm:
I’m still on my first grow of it (did wedding cheesecake previously) but loving the look of it so far.
Buying it in the dispensary got me hooked on that taste and smell. Looking forward to seeing what you do here!

Wedding Cake sounds delicious. I'm dabbing on some Ice Cream Cake badder right now, it's a Gelato #33 x Wedding Cake cross with a 7up mixed with jet fuel smell and taste.

That's unfortunate, crazy unfortunate.
:yummy: that sounds good :yummy:

And yes, it was unfortunate, but until it's fully legal, there's really no recourse but to bitch about it and change vendors :rofl:

And I think I found a new vendor with @Dope-Seeds.com :thumb:

And I'm in! Woule be great to see how these turn out. I hope to join you soon on the same strains :love:

Awesome, I'm running their OG Kush and Zkittles right now. They have nice deals and freebies, plus when I ordered it was fairly quick shipping from overseas.

I'll be sticking around to see how this goes. :nomo:
Always room, pull up a recliner and enjoy :passitleft:

Yeah, I was in the middle of a search for a new vendor, since my last one treated me so good with some male autos :rofl:
and a few other things I won't mention here :thumb:

And I'm in! Woule be great to see how these turn out. I hope to join you soon on the same strains :love:
Absolutely, come on in kick your feet up and have a toke :passitleft: ...I'm thinking some basic quads, maybe a manifold if they send me enough beans :thumb:

Absolutely, come on in kick your feet up and have a toke :passitleft: ...I'm thinking some basic quads, maybe a manifold if they send me enough beans :thumb:
I too am thinking of quadline on my current seeds from @Dope-Seeds.com .you lost me on manifold though haha is that like a SCROG?

I too am thinking of quadline on my current seeds from @Dope-Seeds.com .you lost me on manifold though haha is that like a SCROG?
I guess you could call it an Octiline :rofl: but I didn't name it...lol...and it's easier to show you, it has 8 branches :thumb:

I guess you could call it an Octiline :rofl: but I didn't name it...lol...and it's easier to show you, it has 8 branches :thumb:

Man! That looks so gorgeous!!! Beautiful growth that. I guess I do something similar but for my gelato 33 I have outdoors it's a monstrosity

20201021_093435.jpg

That looks awesome :thumb: ...but that's a LST (low stress training) where you pull the top down to expose the lower branches...
A manifold takes a lot of time to train and grow, cause you're always torturing it :rofl: ...you start by topping it at the 4th or 5th node, pick a good one cause that node with those two branches are all you work with, everything else gets pruned :thedoubletake: ...then you top those 2 branches that are left, and pull them back and tie them down so the lower branches get bigger and become the same size as the topped branches, at this point you should have 8 tops to pull back and keep even :thumb:

EDIT: Maybe this pic shows the branch structure a little better.

That looks awesome :thumb: ...but that's a LST (low stress training) where you pull the top down to expose the lower branches...
A manifold takes a lot of time to train and grow, cause you're always torturing it :rofl: ...you start by topping it at the 4th or 5th node, pick a good one cause that node with those two branches are all you work with, everything else gets pruned :thedoubletake: ...then you top those 2 branches that are left, and pull them back and tie them down so the lower branches get bigger and become the same size as the topped branches, at this point you should have 8 tops to pull back and keep even :thumb:
OK that sound slike so much effort already haha

Yes I do the lst but usually until half the pot is down then I just tie down all the tallest branches till I have a bush. I am genuinely intrigued by what you did though! I want to get an even growth and perhaps something like the quads you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom