Dope Seeds Sponsored Grow

OK that sound slike so much effort already haha

Yes I do the lst but usually until half the pot is down then I just tie down all the tallest branches till I have a bush. I am genuinely intrigued by what you did though! I want to get an even growth and perhaps something like the quads you mentioned
:rofl: Yeah I usually stick with a lollipop or a quad for quicker harvests...but I get bored in retirement so I do time consuming things :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah I usually stick with a lollipop or a quad for quicker harvests...but I get bored in retirement so I do time consuming things :rofl:
I get you

I forgot to mention that not only is @Dope-Seeds.com sponsoring this grow but also the breeder themselves which is "Blackskull seeds" ...I'm hoping I can get it fixed before this thread takes off :thumb:

Is Blackskull Seeds a forum advertiser/sponsor, too? I was thinking we were only supposed to mention companies/products by name in grow journal threads if they pay baksheesh. I could be mistaken about that, though.

Is Blackskull Seeds a forum advertiser/sponsor, too? I was thinking we were only supposed to mention companies/products by name in grow journal threads if they pay baksheesh. I could be mistaken about that, though.
I don't think so, I asked the mods to change it, and told them I wanted their name in it...all they said was if they did it for me, they'd have to do it for everyone.
And :hmmmm: I'm guessing they are a sort of sponsor by proxy, since they're on most seed sponsors sites :rofl:

Dope Seeds.JPG

I was asked to grow a couple new strains a breeder is coming out with, and to keep a journal on their progress. So, obviously I said, Hell Ya :yahoo: as long as they come stealth, I'm in! I was actually recommended for this by some one from this site :thanks: :hug: I will not mention any names unless they want to divulge it themselves. But I will give a big thank you to Jim over at @Dope-Seeds.com for this opportunity.

So I figured I'd get the main parts going. And as usual, I will be using...

Fox Farms Happy Frog for the seedlings this time, then into...
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil for veg and flower
Mega Crop nutrients
400 watt HPS for veg
4x4x7 tent for flower with a 600 watt HPS

Here's the strains I was asked to grow...

Do si dos.JPG

Wedding Cake.JPG

Now, all we have to do is wait for them to show up :dude-knocking: :woohoo: :party:Gope Seed

I am going to sit in on this one as well, as I will be joining you in growing the same strains (I think) for @Dope-Seeds.com starting sometime in December:)
:passitleft: Sounds good Celt, tag me so I can follow along :thumb:

I'll tag along. @Dope-Seeds.com is my go-to vendor. Just finished harvesting a couple of red pure CBD autos I got from them and started a gorilla glue photo that came as a freebie.

Freshly harvested red pure CBD nug.
20201030_230534.jpg
Sure thing :passitleft: plenty of room...and that ^^^ looks fantastic brotha :yummy:

I'll tag along. @Dope-Seeds.com is my go-to vendor. Just finished harvesting a couple of red pure CBD autos I got from them and started a gorilla glue photo that came as a freebie.

Freshly harvested red pure CBD nug.
20201030_230534.jpg
the day I harvest a nug like that I'm high fiving myself. killer job dude.

Dope Seeds.JPG

I was asked to grow a couple new strains a breeder is coming out with, and to keep a journal on their progress. So, obviously I said, Hell Ya :yahoo: as long as they come stealth, I'm in! I was actually recommended for this by some one from this site :thanks: :hug: I will not mention any names unless they want to divulge it themselves. But I will give a big thank you to Jim over at @Dope-Seeds.com for this opportunity.

So I figured I'd get the main parts going. And as usual, I will be using...

Fox Farms Happy Frog for the seedlings this time, then into...
Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil for veg and flower
Mega Crop nutrients
400 watt HPS for veg
4x4x7 tent for flower with a 600 watt HPS

Here's the strains I was asked to grow...
This is a cool article. I am a beginner and just lost all 5 of some expensive seeds I tried for my first attempt to bad germinating issues. My wife has put the hammer down on any more expenses for now so needless to say Im upset. I need more seeds and would love an opportunity for some free seeds . Were these donated to you, and if so is there a chance a beginner could get on the train? Thanks for your time on this! Seniorweeder.

Do si dos.JPG

Wedding Cake.JPG

Now, all we have to do is wait for them to show up :dude-knocking: :woohoo: :party:

Back
Top Bottom