Dope Seeds Sponsored: Stardawg & Blueberry

It’s starting to get crazy in Ohio.
Yeah it is Look on my journal a couple pages back. I posted pictures of my shopping trip at 2:30am Empty shelves all through the store. I wouldn't dear trying to go during the day TOO Many people trying to horde anything they can

We've got that going on in the cities. So far our little town still has it's head on. Folks have stocked up on stuff but they haven't cleared the shelves yet. Besides dairy stuff were good for a couple months with what we have Frozen and stored so it's not a huge deal as far as food goes.

I grabbed a couple bags of Coco and an extra bottle of Dyna-Gro the other day in case stuff is closed when I need it in a few weeks.

I’m afraid that’s coming very soon.
Got a phone call from a Navy buddy who is still active. Said he got message traffic today that a "martial law" type scenario had been upgraded to "likely".

We shall see...

Fucking craziness!

I’m afraid that’s what they have planned. Shit will hit the fan if they do. Everyone prepare.
Headed out tonight to grab some last minute essentials.

The Northeast US has already started.
:eye-roll:

Yea in MI its also getting bad. Everywhere is out of TP and most major essentials. I am having to barter (lol) for some stuff.

All schools closed and most businesses are being forced to also look into it. We are fortunate to fall under the not required category for now.

Its quiet scary. We are hustling to get our Meanwell drivers here before they ban all international freight. Already had to send it by water because air freight was canceled. Same goes for diodes!

Everyone stay safe and well!

Hope you weather this storm in good fashion
Same to you and to everyone else here.

I am more concerned with our youngest child (10 months). He tends to have a harder time breathing when he gets sick so we have been on lock down since it was first reported in MI. My wife makes me go through a spray and disinfect cycle when i get home.

Business wise, we have been preparing since we first heard about it back at the start of the year.

I have been working for free since we started. So I decided to maintain it for at least half of 2020 now with this going on so everything esle can be in good health. I am fortunate enough to have a great spouse that is supportive and willing work her healthcare gig.

Update time. Too much time on my hands. Doing my best P9 impression lol

C02747F3-8493-4EB6-B274-BC61E7432FEF.jpeg

Update time. Too much time on my hands. Doing my best P9 impression lol

C02747F3-8493-4EB6-B274-BC61E7432FEF.jpeg
Them babies are stacking up great!
:bravo:

I love the pic too! Great placement, easy to read. Definitely know what's what.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom