Dope Seeds Sponsored: Stardawg & Blueberry

:popcorn:

All caught up!

Here in SA they proposed the same with no more than 50 people and minimum 2 meters apart. People are starting to panic now days and I'm seeing people with masks. We are climbing the last 3 days at an average of 23 people a day and that's scary for me. I read America is becoming heavily affected. Shit I do sincerely hope you all are safe and looking after yourselves.

Mr. Fox I hope you are A OK after that...

Your plants are stacking up so dense and almost like it's not stretching... Dem lights man! Gotta love em!

We've got that going on in the cities. So far our little town still has it's head on. Folks have stocked up on stuff but they haven't cleared the shelves yet. Besides dairy stuff were good for a couple months with what we have Frozen and stored so it's not a huge deal as far as food goes.

I grabbed a couple bags of Coco and an extra bottle of Dyna-Gro the other day in case stuff is closed when I need it in a few weeks.
madness to be ALL discussing this one single global event this way. powers that be wanted an alien fake invasion to achieve this as an excuse for NWO. Now we are all discussing imprisonment at out own request !!!. Madness has prevailed......

That sounds accurate. I’m legit worried about being locked in a house with my wife for weeks. I love her but damn
I am off to the local brothel at about 8:45 in case they announce the lockdown starting for 14 days on the 9pm news !!.

I am off to the local brothel at about 8:45 in case they announce the lockdown starting for 14 days on the 9pm news !!.

Hopefully you avoid any public spaces on your excursion. May anyone you unwittingly infect forgive you.

I thought the NWO was pushing for globalism, this has intensified nationalism. Now Mexico wants to build a wall. C'mon man.

Hopefully you avoid any public spaces on your excursion. May anyone you unwittingly infect forgive you.

I thought the NWO was pushing for globalism, this has intensified nationalism. Now Mexico wants to build a wall. C'mon man.
hahaha true and even funnier was the comments as Italians sang from open windows in unity. People lost their minds at the brotherhood and humanity !!! . I just got it reminded of the howler monkeys at the Zoo/prison who do exactly the same thing when one kicks off !!!.

Tried to get the update in last night but the kids were wired all night. I think I have another 3-4 weeks until I can move the featured two into the bigger tent. I think I’ll. manage.

DAAB4375-84E1-4561-8F16-24506DAEB623.jpeg

Man it down poured today. My basement was the worst it’s ever been. Usually my two are safe from any flooding but I had 6” of water at my low point and 12” in my seed run tent. I got my transfer pump on immediately and they don’t seem to effected. I have my basement drain isolated and know it was all rain water seeping in. I’ll get pics once dehumidifier gets the rest of the water taken care of...

:lot-o-toke:

Early this morning was brutal. Over an inch in 20 min. Flooding everywhere.
Hit us steady all day today... I've got a mini river running thru my property right now. LoL
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom