Dope-Smoking Mother "Cures" Her Dog's Anxiety And Arthritis With Cannabis Oil

Ron Strider

A mother who smokes cannabis claims she has cured her dog's anxiety and arthritis by making biscuits with oil from the drug. Marianne Dickson said her rescue dog Honey used to cower from other dogs, and was nervous before she baked the treats with a dose of CBD oil six months ago.

Although her pooch's vet has not recommended the treatment, Marianne thinks the change in her dog's mental health was noticeable 'within days'.

She said Honey is 'more dog' than ever.

CBD oil is derived from the cannabis plant, but does not contain the psychoactive substance THC, which cannabis oil does, in varying levels.

Marianne, a mother-of-two, claims she wants to promote the 'many health benefits' of cannabis and CBD oil - for man and dog alike.

Marianne, from Edinburgh, Scotland, said: 'Honey was a rescue dog, and I think her past has made her very anxious. She was an anxious dog from when I got her.

'Before I started giving her the CBD she would always stay away from people with other dogs when we were out on walks. She would snarl and bark because she was so nervous.

'But now when we're out she's going up to them and sniffing.

'She's so much more "dog" now, showing more dog behaviors. She's a lot more playful.

'She's really hyperactive, people keep asking if she's a puppy and I have to tell them she's 10.

Marijuana_Dog_-_Mercury_Press.jpg

News Moderator: Ron Strider 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Dope-smoking woman 'cures' dog's anxiety with cannabis oil | Daily Mail Online
Author: Rebecca Taylor
Photo Credit: Mercury Press

Back
Top Bottom