Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Just caught up on your journal Dopey. Congrats on the recent harvests. And thanks for sharing your experiments on the lighting.

All your plants look amazing! And those clones are freaking huge!

I see you got some Tangerine Cookies by Elev8. They are supposed to have really high Terpenes and quite high THC. Something like 4% + terp and 28%+ THC.

I have a buddy that grows that strain in big volumes. I haven’t tried his produce though as I don’t get to see him that often. I’ve seen pictures of his plants grown in rock wool + Ebb and flow. Monsters but def not HB.

Hopefully you will give them a go sometime soon. I just germinated some Gorilla Glue by Elev8 and will be cloning and running those out this month. So many things to grow.

Thanks for sharing the smoke reports on the ACE produce. I’ll be buying some of those soon it’s been on my wish list for a couple years now watching guys like you , Neiko, Gray and Duggan.

Have a great weekend! Will check back for more mouth watering plants soon :ganjamon:

Just caught up on your journal Dopey. Congrats on the recent harvests. And thanks for sharing your experiments on the lighting.

All your plants look amazing! And those clones are freaking huge!

I see you got some Tangerine Cookies by Elev8. They are supposed to have really high Terpenes and quite high THC. Something like 4% + terp and 28%+ THC.

I have a buddy that grows that strain in big volumes. I haven’t tried his produce though as I don’t get to see him that often. I’ve seen pictures of his plants grown in rock wool + Ebb and flow. Monsters but def not HB.

Hopefully you will give them a go sometime soon. I just germinated some Gorilla Glue by Elev8 and will be cloning and running those out this month. So many things to grow.

Thanks for sharing the smoke reports on the ACE produce. I’ll be buying some of those soon it’s been on my wish list for a couple years now watching guys like you , Neiko, Gray and Duggan.

Have a great weekend! Will check back for more mouth watering plants soon :ganjamon:
Thanks Wren! I have 3 seedlings of Tangie Cookies going now. They are regulars, so we will see if there’s a female in there in the months to come. I also cracked 3 of the Dutch Passion feminized BB.

Cheers!

Nice I hope you get atleast 2 gals :passitleft:

My local grow store carries Elev8 seeds. They had the Tangerine Cookies only in regs so I went with Gorilla Glue only because they were female.

$120 Canadian a pack ain’t cheap or I would have gotten both and a bunch of the new HSO strains.

Oooo love blueberry. I hope you get some awesome phenotypes! Best of luck DLP keep up the great work :ganjamon:

My Elev8 Gorillas are seedlings right now. I have 3 up and one is taking it’s sweet ass time to break through the soil. I’ll throw a journal up tonight or before the work week is over.

Catch you around brotha!

The grow shops are selling seeds now? No kidding, I haven’t been to one in a while. When I go I stock up on supplies, and end up going 2-3 times a year.

Hope your GG seedlings do well. That strain is always a big hit when it comes around here.

Cheers!

Quick pic, been working long hours and the garden work is slacking, but I’m keepin my head afloat.

3 Dutch Passion fem blue berry seedlings,
1 Blueberry (unknown Breeder) clone - the bud smelled really good, like blueberry muffin good! However I wonder if there’s a stronger scented pheno out there...I have three chances.
3 Elev8 Tangerine Cookies, regulars, hope to get a female, and that she’s a terp Star.

It’s been a while!

I have three almost ready to harvest at 67 days flip.

Cherry Cookie haze

Panama

And 1 shot of a Malawi cola

Oh and the “up and comers” are

(On the left side & all quite diff pheno’s)
1 blueberry clone, 3 BB seedlings (fem’s)

(On the right are the 3 Tangie cookies seedlings (Reg’s) ...I hope there is a female!

Another 3-4 weeks they will be getting close to going in the flower room.

Cheers! :passitleft:

This is my second go with her. The first run with her I was not that impressed with the aroma or flavor, very weak. The buds are beautiful, dense & chunky with lots of frost, great bag appeal, and smooth to smoke. The high is a quick rush that can get intense, but mellows right out (5minutes) to a calm relaxing chill. I did underfeed her trying to figure her out, so this run I bumped up the pot to a 15 and starting feeding it like the OG I have and she responded well. She smells a bit more this time. We will see after the cure.

She is ready, I’ll probably harvest tomorrow at 72 days

It’s been a while!

I have three almost ready to harvest at 67 days flip.

Cherry Cookie haze

Panama

And 1 shot of a Malawi cola

Oh and the “up and comers” are

(On the left side & all quite diff pheno’s)
1 blueberry clone, 3 BB seedlings (fem’s)

(On the right are the 3 Tangie cookies seedlings (Reg’s) ...I hope there is a female!

Another 3-4 weeks they will be getting close to going in the flower room.

Cheers! :passitleft:
DUDE!

:Rasta::theband::tommy:

This is my second go with her. The first run with her I was not that impressed with the aroma or flavor, very weak. The buds are beautiful, dense & chunky with lots of frost, great bag appeal, and smooth to smoke. The high is a quick rush that can get intense, but mellows right out (5minutes) to a calm relaxing chill. I did underfeed her trying to figure her out, so this run I bumped up the pot to a 15 and starting feeding it like the OG I have and she responded well. She smells a bit more this time. We will see after the cure.

She is ready, I’ll probably harvest tomorrow at 72 days
I'm sorry to reply that this happens to sound like *SO MANY* of those of high THC strains that dispos like to carry. Just not the same as something with lower THC, or if nothing else, MORE terps. I have a vendetta against strains with too too high THC, as the subtle effects of the other 160+ cannabinoids in play tend to be muted when THC is too high.

The cannaseur game is just getting started, folks, and high brix weed will lead the way. Mark my words....

please, try this...nutrient dense goodness :passitleft:

w

I'm sorry to reply that this happens to sound like *SO MANY* of those of high THC strains that dispos like to carry. Just not the same as something with lower THC, or if nothing else, MORE terps. I have a vendetta against strains with too too high THC, as the subtle effects of the other 160+ cannabinoids in play tend to be muted when THC is too high.

The cannaseur game is just getting started, folks, and high brix weed will lead the way. Mark my words....

please, try this...nutrient dense goodness :passitleft:

w

I agree about the super high THC strains. I do find it funny you posted a pic of one of those super high THC strains. BCP does have the terps to go with the thc though. Nice bud!

I agree about the super high THC strains. I do find it funny you posted a pic of one of those super high THC strains. BCP does have the terps to go with the thc though. Nice bud!
Did you ever get your BCP tested? If so what were the THC levels like? I know a lot of people talk bad about Purple Punch and how she is only for looks. I have seen PP tests come in any where from 15% to almost 30%, just wondering where the BCP sat.

Did you ever get your BCP tested? If so what were the THC levels like? I know a lot of people talk bad about Purple Punch and how she is only for looks. I have seen PP tests come in any where from 15% to almost 30%, just wondering where the BCP sat.
I did not test it but pressing it we were getting 25% yield so it's close to that.

Hey hey dl... sorry to crash the party so late in the game. Just got caught up on your journal and I have a question on something you said a few pages back. You said your plants were overpowering your filters. Do you have more than one filter? How bad is the smell outside the house? I live in a city with neighbors all around and I'm concerned about smells that get out of the tent. Oh one more thing.... you growfantastic plants......

Nice bud shot of the BCP! I don’t mind high thc strains, as long as they got the extra goodies to go with it.

Here are some shots of the CCH harvest last night. She is a big yielder of chunky buds. Definitely get the cookie scent with a mild cherry background.

Picked all the large fan leaves off, took the pics, broke her down, washed her, and hung in the drying tent. I don’t wet trim much anymore. Drying times are longer, and buds are sweeter. It’s a bit more work but I don’t produce that much.
:passitleft:

And the little seedlings in veg are happy tonight. Two Tangie cookies in bottom, and DP Blueberry at top. All about the same size.

Cheers!

Hey hey dl... sorry to crash the party so late in the game. Just got caught up on your journal and I have a question on something you said a few pages back. You said your plants were overpowering your filters. Do you have more than one filter? How bad is the smell outside the house? I live in a city with neighbors all around and I'm concerned about smells that get out of the tent. Oh one more thing.... you growfantastic plants......
I have one filter for each room, flower and veg. What was happening, was the fan would shut off once my temp and humidity levels reached their set points, and the aroma of the flower room in particular would back draft through the intake and stink up the climate controlled basement. Once I corrected that, no more odors. I never had odors outside though, I don’t vent outside, nor draw in air either from outside.

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to my journal. I’ve been very busy lately, so my time on the mag have been infrequent.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom