Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Man that's gorgeous.
Yes, the last one I did was from Dutch Passion and I'll be trying again with them. Their blueberry auto was what got me hooked. I know they are in there and the non blueberry ones are still really good. I figure I'll pop one with every seed drop until I find what I'm looking for. I've run D.J. Short's enough to know I don't like the non blueberry plants. Those were some of the worst clunkers. They did smell like blueberry in flower but the smell went away, they had no stand out taste and they were 10% strains. The plants were very finicky and not much fun to grow. At least with Dutch Passion's they have all been good plants. Blueberry is a top medical strain for my crew, everyone loves it for headaches and nausea and the relaxation it brings.

Got Some new recruits at 10 days post flip. Going through some seeds.

Bubba Hash from Ace seeds, stem smells very fruity

East Coast Cookies

Headband og #2 (Old seed I had- sister of my keeper HBog). Very similar growth habit, hoping for better leaf to bud ratio

Big Blue Cheese. Picked these seeds up a while ago in Amsterdam I think. Cross between blueberry, big bud, and skunk. I have two sisters going, but only one pic. Stems smell very skunky

And a New York Diesel. Freebie seed from a friend of a friend.

Golden Pineapple has exploded At 42 days pf

And so has blueberry 25

Got some thc/cbd tests done on my keepers at a local canna event. I’ll post the numbers later. One strain was approximately 5% cbd!

Good night

Looking good DL. That blueberry has some nice fat colas on it.

Thanks Morglie! I never topped her. Next run I will try some topping to compare the difference.

You're dialed in over here. All your plants are looking very healthy and happy. That Bubba Hash is a specimen, fruity stem rub you say, that should be interesting. Make sure to clone that girl. She looks like a bubba leaner with those giant fans.

Yeah Doc’s Kit is the cats meow! I’ve been watching that BH plant, very interesting look to her. I hope she turns out as good as yours!

Who's the breeder of #25?
Unknown... it was sold for 25$ to a friend of mine in VT when he lived in Western Mass. a few years ago, with the instructions to not share it. :rofl:

Guy said it did well outdoors locally and was the real deal. My bud grew it outside and him and I were both impressed with the high and terp profile. In Docs Kit this year it really shines.

Got some shots tonight

Blueberry25 is at 47 days post flip, wow she is ripening faster with the night temps back to 68*f. Last run the night temps were a bit more because it was summer.

Interestingly she tested at 13.1% total tHC, And no detectable cbd. The high Is very heavy at first but smooths out, taste is exceptional

The other blueberry from Dutch passion, my second pick, and one I have in bloom presently tested at 11.4% total thc and
5.5% total cbd! I’ve been toking on her for a week now, and really enjoy the effects. Tasty blueberry spice, not sweet like BB25, very soft high smooth from the beginning, followed by a very relaxed calm feeling. I trying to save a cut from a few buds I cloned. If I fail I will just reveg her.

Gots some pics of the seedlings that are now 16 days post flip. These are all new to me, and I always like the anticipation I feel, just wondering what these buds will be like.

Here’s is headband og #2. Similar bud formation as my headband og keeper.

New York Diesel

Bubba Hash

East coast cookies

Big blue cheese 1

Big blue cheese 2
Mega stretch on this one, I had to bend the tops over.

Harvested the blueberry 25 plant today at 8 weeks. Last time I went 9 weeks, I want to try any earlier version, and needed the space too. Thick dense sticky buds like blueberry pie.

Good night

Ok a little update, things have been going well in the garden. It’s been a blast going through all my old seed stock, and 6 of them are at 41 days post flip in the flower room.

2 big blue cheese strains. Both are fruity berry smelling buds that are starting to bulk up now. It’s a cross between big bud, blueberry, and skunk. They are both tall with one I had to bend over the tops it stretched so much.

bubba hash is an interesting looking plant with fruity smelling buds as well. Short and stocky. It is ripening fast!

New York Diesel has a nice fuely smell going on with a hint of citrus. The leaf margins are sharp and pointy, with the top side of the leaves having a pronounced “cat tongue” texture, more than I’ve felt in other plants I grown. Almost like this plant has a more evolved defense system.

Headband OG #2

very similar structure as my keeper HBOG, but this one has buds that smell like OG infused roses. Very unique for me, I’ve never had rose aromas from plant I’ve grown. I’m gonna keep an i on this one.
Other than that, same OG appetite for nutrients.

and East Coast Cookies.
nice structured plant, fat buds, but very faint aromas.

and a 2 blueberry25’s and a Golden pineapple at 12 days post flip. Got to keep the fan

have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom