Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Hello this is the start of my grow journal for 2019, which is a continuation of my 2018 journal.

I follow Doc Bud’s High Brix system with great success!

All lighting is led, clone area is cf.

Currently in the flower room at 31 days since flip:

Pre 98 Bubba kush
Headband og
Golden Pineapple
Genius

New up-and-comers in the veg room are Ace Seeds:

Panama
Malawi

And Relentless Genetics:

Cherry Cookie Haze

Welcome!

Outstanding DL! Tell me more about Cherry Cookie Haze please. I assume it's a cookie cross but what haze was used?
You got 2 great ACE sativas there too. I'm loving all the Malawi and Panama crosses coming out now too. Now that ACE is making a lot of poly hybrids with their own land races the game is changing. I recommend everyone just pick one and grow it.

Outstanding DL! Tell me more about Cherry Cookie Haze please. I assume it's a cookie cross but what haze was used?
You got 2 great ACE sativas there too. I'm loving all the Malawi and Panama crosses coming out now too. Now that ACE is making a lot of poly hybrids with their own land races the game is changing. I recommend everyone just pick one and grow it.

Hi Neiko, the CCH seeds are from relentless genetics. I bought them at the end of 2017. I germinated 5 of the 10 (regulars), and so far I have one confirmed female, one confirmed male, and three that are not showing yet. The haze is a F3 SSH (Cherry Cookie AKA FC#12 x SSH F3).

They are tall! At 40 days they are about 24 inches. Expected bloom time is 67-88 days. This is my first cookie hybrid.

Very stoked about the Panama’s and Malawi also. I’ll post some pics later today.

Im in on this one for sure!! Your girls all look great but your Headband Og and Genius are wicked bro. I cant wait to see what you pull off this go round!!
Thanks Scout! Those two are early finishers at 56 or so days, so they mature early, and frost up the soonest!
3rd! I am here for this bud!
Hi Yeti, glad you made it and are tuned it! I hope to continue to fine tune everything this year.
Hi Morglie, you are always welcome to my garden. Please stop by anytime.

1st page, stoked to get in on a high brix grow, I can't bring myself to read 2 million pages of Doc's thread >.<
@GreenGoblin22 follow this!
Hi Moss, welcome! This is a great system Doc put together. It’s my 3rd year with the “kit”. I threw away all my hydro gear I used for years once I experienced high brix cannabis. This high brix group is a great bunch of helpful like minded individuals. Find the ” Darkscotia apprentices with Doc“ thread, a must read IMO for anyone that wants to see how Doc does it.:passitleft:

Wouldn't miss it for the world Dopy! Great start! Yet more beautiful plants! :high-five:

Hi Ween! Glad You made it! Pull up a chair pal, your welcome anytime!:high-five:

Here is the lineup of new plants. Been nipping little sprouts here and there, to develope them for a cage.

First is the Ace Malawi, she is tall and slender. I am full of anticipation!!

Next are the 2 Panama’s, one is a bit stressed from the training. I need to hit them all with some destress foliar, I usually do that as I prune, but seemed to overlook that this time....:rolleyes:

Here is the female Cherry Cookie Haze. Nice big leaves, this thing’s gonna be a monster I feel.

They just got a Drink (pure h20) tonight. I’m top pouring all of these this round, as a minor hand injury is keeping me from dunking them...good to switch it up once in a while for comparison purposes.

I’ve also got all my keepers in veg too, and I’ll snap some pics another night.

I love growing out new stuff....it’s like a treasure hunt !

Very healthy looking plants! It looks like you may have the old malawi killer pheno there. That will grow like a wild sativa so be prepared for about 3x stretch. Those are also the plants that consistantly break 20% in THC.

Thanks Neiko! Good info, I should probably flip this weekend, and get my tie wraps ready.

Some pics from last night,

I have a few of these golden Pineapple’s in veg ready to flip soon, I’m going a little smaller for these as I have a bunch to try and fit into my flower room, while the big ones in there now finish in a month or so.

This headband og is really looking good this round, I’m staying in front of the mg demands this run, using the old (way ahead) now known as snake oil from Doc. I’ve hit her twice with it while in bloom, and give no drinks(pure h2o) to her while in flower, she eats voraciously. I drench her every other day 1gal., and she’s in a 7 gal pot. She is at 34 days flip, and will be ready at ~ day 56.

The golden Pineapple is in a 15 gal pot, and I feed her every 4 days. I alternate drinks and drenches with her. I really tried to train her well to the cage and it’s paying off with twice the amount of top canopy colas than I usually get. These buds will still double in size, in another 35 days or so.

And last a quick shot of all 4 in the flower room, as I leave them. Clockwise from bottom left: headband og, Golden Pineapple, pre98 Bubba Kush, and Genius.

Soon there will be some Ace girls in here, it’s gonna be tight until I harvest these.

Fun,fun, fun!:ganjamon:

Looking good DL. That OG looks like you've got her dialed in. Those golden Pineapple and Genius are what I'd be toking on though.

Yes sir, you and everyone else! That GP is highly requested now, since a few sample have made the rounds:high-five:

Some shots from last night at 36 days flip

Bubba Kush is starting to really develop some of its piney scent now, my best night time smoke.

Did some lights off shots. This GP is going to yield quite a lot this round.

Headband og buds are now starting to get chunky. It’s so different from my other plants in its bud formation.

Gonna flip the Ace and Relentless plants soon. I’ll snap some pics when I do.

Back
Top Bottom