Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

I wonder why it finished so much earlier. Looks very nice!:yummy:

Not sure, last time the trichs stayed clear for 18 more days, before they got all cloudy. It will good to compare the smoke, and see if there is a difference. I may find out that it’s just one of those plants that I should just let age a bit more regardless of the trich colors.

Hello all, I’ve been busy this weekend, but have kept up with the training these sativas are demanding.

Took some before training and 1 day after training shots (Friday & Saturday) of the Ace plants I’m running.

First up Malawi Friday night, time to start tieing her tops down

And Saturday night

Panama 1 Friday

And Saturday - as the tops grow I’ll keep tieing’em down in a whorl

Panama 2 she’s slightly smaller than her sister

And Saturday- her tops are not as tall so I’ve not bent them over yet

Cherry Cookie haze on Friday

Cherry Cookie haze on Saturday filling in

Headband og is ripening and at 56 days

Genius is almost done at 56 days

And Golden Pineapple at 56 days has a ways to go...

I have some clone transplants to do today, I just checked the plugs last night and all 8 strains I have are rooted and ready to go into the 1s

Have a great day:passitleft:

Very nice DL. I'm loving the looks of that Malawi. She's going to be a special one.
She is definitely a lot different than any plant I’ve grown. She’s growing an inch or two every day now! I may have to build Additional supports off the cage just to support her!

She is definitely a lot different than any plant I’ve grown. She’s growing an inch or two every day now! I may have to build Additional supports off the cage just to support her!
I'm sure you will. I had to bend mine over constantly. I hung bamboo supports horizontally around the tent to tie her down. I ran that pheno along with a Panama haze in the same tent. They filled the 4x4 completely. What kind of smell are you getting from a stem rub? Mine smelled like carrots.

I'm sure you will. I had to bend mine over constantly. I hung bamboo supports horizontally around the tent to tie her down. I ran that pheno along with a Panama haze in the same tent. They filled the 4x4 completely. What kind of smell are you getting from a stem rub? Mine smelled like carrots.

I just checked, and yes I get a sticky spicy carrot smell! You nailed it!

I will follow along here. These strains all interest me to see them go. This looks like a nice garden to stroll through.
I'm thinking of grabbing some ace gear also, I'll be taking notes:nomo::smokin:

Welcome! Yeah these Ace plants are the high brix rave with a lot of our members. I jumped on the bandwagon as well. Pure sativas are new to me as well.

Ok a little update, I took down the Genius at 60 days pf, that’s the longest I’ve run her thus far. Wonderful sticky terps remind me of my grandmothers lemon Maringue pie. Not so much the lemony part, but more of that sweet smell with a hint of citrus, mixed with a nacho cheesecake. Pretty complex! The high is very energetic, and will keep me up at night if I smoke too much too late. It’s a progeny of Jack Herer. It has a weak branch structure and needs support, and has a wild and disheveled appearance.

Golden Pineapple is starting to bulk up, and has really turned on the terps. This will be my biggest yield from this plant since I’ve run her, due in part to the longer veg time, 15gal pot, and training/topping to increase top bud sites.

Cherry Cookie haze is looking great. The leaves are huge on this plant, the one female out of 6 seeds!

And Malawi is my first pure Landrace sativa. I’ve got her tied down to the cage, and plan on keep this up to help control stretch as much as possible.

Have a great day!:passitleft:

Ok a little update, I took down the Genius at 60 days pf, that’s the longest I’ve run her thus far. Wonderful sticky terps remind me of my grandmothers lemon Maringue pie. Not so much the lemony part, but more of that sweet smell with a hint of citrus, mixed with a nacho cheesecake. Pretty complex! The high is very energetic, and will keep me up at night if I smoke too much too late. It’s a progeny of Jack Herer. It has a weak branch structure and needs support, and has a wild and disheveled appearance.

Golden Pineapple is starting to bulk up, and has really turned on the terps. This will be my biggest yield from this plant since I’ve run her, due in part to the longer veg time, 15gal pot, and training/topping to increase top bud sites.

Cherry Cookie haze is looking great. The leaves are huge on this plant, the one female out of 6 seeds!

And Malawi is my first pure Landrace sativa. I’ve got her tied down to the cage, and plan on keep this up to help control stretch as much as possible.

Have a great day!:passitleft:
Your Malawi looks like she wants to explode.

Nice haul there Dopy. You know I got my eye on that Malawi. She looks so good, I think Morglie's right, she's about to explode.
Ha I was just responding to Morglie! You guys know your way around Malawi’s. I can see many more improvised supports coming to tame this wild one.

Back
Top Bottom