Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Couple more shots of Malawi, a couple days later. Her growth rate is in overdrive! It’s very easy to bend her tops over, unlike both Panama’s, whose stems are like rigid bamboo.

Here she is before I tie her back down

And after I tie her...

I wonder how many laps around the hoop I will need to go before I can let her just spike up?
Look at you making ganja wreaths! :bravo:

Couple more shots of Malawi, a couple days later. Her growth rate is in overdrive! It’s very easy to bend her tops over, unlike both Panama’s, whose stems are like rigid bamboo.

Here she is before I tie her back down

And after I tie her...

I wonder how many laps around the hoop I will need to go before I can let her just spike up?
Interesting training method. I think I'm going to have to try that on one soon.

Interesting training method. I think I'm going to have to try that on one soon.

It’s worked good on the two I have in bloom now. I guess it depends on the amount of stretch on Malawi. I’m prepared to go up another level.

A few bud shots from the garden last night.

I’m gonna cut down the Headband Og tonight. This run of her is strange with regards to the time to ripen. In the past she’s been ready at 56 days, but this run she is at 67 days, and changing colors on me. She smells different too, a bit more sweeter.

Panama #2 has thick stout pistils, and branches like bamboo. I just started to see trichromes forming on her. She is at 22 days pf. Gonna give her and the other 5 recharge tonight, and brix. Next up will be the Cat drenches.

Lastly, Golden Pineapple is covered in sweet pineapple scented resin. Last time I cut her at 70 days, but I think she will go longer this time too. She is at 67 days just like headband. Monstrous buds simple overpower my carbon filters.

Gonna be busy tonight:yummy:

Dang Dopy ur killing it over here :goodjob:

Love that Golden Pineapple. Is that a seedbank bought strain or did u get a cut or cross Golden Tiger with Pineapple Skunk?

Never seen training like on that Malawi lol looks awesome. Will be getting into ACE soon aswell. Maybe after I get some of those tomatoe cages!

Happy harvesting :slide:

Looking awesome! I especially like the looks of that chunky GP! :yummy:

Me Too! My best acquisition of 2018. This one is special this run, loves the 15 gals of soil!

Dang Dopy ur killing it over here :goodjob:

Love that Golden Pineapple. Is that a seedbank bought strain or did u get a cut or cross Golden Tiger with Pineapple Skunk?

Never seen training like on that Malawi lol looks awesome. Will be getting into ACE soon aswell. Maybe after I get some of those tomatoe cages!

Happy harvesting :slide:

Hey Wrennakken, what’s up!:cool:

I received her as a prized cut from a friend, a longer flowering and slightly sativa dom pheno, from a cross between Golden Goat and Pineapple Kush. It catches a lot of attention wherever I take it. Aroma, taste, and soaring feel great high, with no lethargic come down.

I’ve been warned about the Malawi stretch, just trying to be prepared for the insanity!

It worked good on this Headband og I harvested tonight, and she likes to stretch 2x.

The cages seem to be an easy solution for me. Just be careful not to poke your eye out storing them upside down.;)

Some pics from last night.

Golden Pineapple is in overdrive and really bulking up, and getting her knobby club look. This is the most resinous I’ve seen her out of the three runs I’ve done with her. Her stems are super rigid this time and barely able to hold up the large cola buds.
I’m really happy with the cage training this run.

The rest of the plants pictured here are at 24 days pf. Recharge and Cat drenches are on deck.

Panama 1

Panama 2

Cherry Cookie haze

Malawi

Have a great day!

Love the club buds! The Cherry Cookie Haze s looking mighty brixxy!
I noticed that too... the CCH has quite a shine going, and I never even leaf washed her...no pest pressure.

The others are dealing ok with the slightly intermittent RH% I got going. Their leaves are not as shiny.

Ok I’m taking Malawi seriously and heeding the warnings! :surf:

I just finished my chores and I built a “X” tier on the cage. It looks a bit like the old close drying rack my Mom used when I was a kid with the line running around it. I figure I can always extend it up or out by using couplings or tee’s. I still see’em drying racks all over.

I melted the middle of one and press fit it till it cooled. It provides structure in the middle and doesn’t slide around.

Then I tied the wild one down....again

Stay tuned....:passitleft:

Ok I’m taking Malawi seriously and heeding the warnings! :surf:

I just finished my chores and I built a “X” tier on the cage. It looks a bit like the old close drying rack my Mom used when I was a kid with the line running around it. I figure I can always extend it up or out by using couplings or tee’s. I still see’em drying racks all over.

I melted the middle of one and press fit it till it cooled. It provides structure in the middle and doesn’t slide around.

Then I tied the wild one down....again

Stay tuned....:passitleft:
liking this a lot :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom