Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Nice update. I've noticed strains I've run multiple times in the kit seem to get better each run.
I'm loving your Malawi training, you should handle her just fine.

Almost like they acclimate to their surroundings, and I acclimate to their needs.

Yeah Shiggity once had his hunger games journal and it is a good way to look at it. every round something is eliminated lol!
I like that, get to a set amount of keepers, start something new, and at the end, make the decision...who gets the cut. That way there is always something new to look forward too. I suppose it gets tougher if all your plants are “all Stars”:passitleft:

I like that, get to a set amount of keepers, start something new, and at the end, make the decision...who gets the cut. That way there is always something new to look forward too. I suppose it gets tougher if all your plants are “all Stars”:passitleft:
It does! Also I typically have to flower everything out at least twice. Usually by the end of flowering out the first I have a clone that is large enough to flower again> Usually if I were to trash it I would have a gap in my perpetual which is never any good!

Ok little update at 33 days pf

Malawi buds are much slower to develope and much smaller than Panama’s buds. Trichromes are just starting to develop on her that smell like sweet mango and fresh carrot. Really caught me by surprise tonight to smell the mango. The training has been going well, her stems get rigid quickly as I bend them over. She’s the top drinker of the bunch.

Panama 1 is similar to Panama 2. Both smell like sweet lemony incense, big fast growing buds, with copious pistils.
Panama 1 pistils are slightly finer

Panama 2 has thicker pistils

The Cherry Cookie haze is similar size as the Panama’s. Her buds are not super smelly yet. She could go 87 days according to the breeder.

And I had a big harvest from the Golden Pineapple. Most resin covered I’ve seen her in three runs.

Things are happy here,
Thanks for stopping by!
DL :hookah:

Really digging the way that Malawi is progressing! Congrats on the harvest of that GP! :thumb:
Careful scrolling through here I think I drooled, I know I did. :thumb:
Thanks guys!

The a Malawi is very interesting. Such a different bud structure and growth I’m not use to seeing.

Back
Top Bottom