Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

They are all look great. The Malawi buds will be airier than the Panama. The Old Malawi Killer pheno runs a couple weeks longer than the Panama too. You got a good one there, I look forward to watching her develop. She should be unlike anything you've grown or smoked before. You will either love it or it will scare the shit out of you. If she seems a little too intense at first she will calm down after a month of curing. Me personally, I love the fresh bud with the intense rush and mind f_ck buzz. It took me a while to get used to it but now I chase it. The lemon coming from the Panama is a good thing, their taking after the Panama Goddess mother, you should really like those too.

They are all look great. The Malawi buds will be airier than the Panama. The Old Malawi Killer pheno runs a couple weeks longer than the Panama too. You got a good one there, I look forward to watching her develop. She should be unlike anything you've grown or smoked before. You will either love it or it will scare the shit out of you. If she seems a little too intense at first she will calm down after a month of curing. Me personally, I love the fresh bud with the intense rush and mind f_ck buzz. It took me a while to get used to it but now I chase it. The lemon coming from the Panama is a good thing, their taking after the Panama Goddess mother, you should really like those too.
Thank for the info Neiko! I look forward to the Panama and Malawi. Love new genetics!

Awesome plants Dopy love the training methods.

I’ll be stocking up on some 3 and 4 ft cages aswell before trying ACE gear out. Would love to grow them outdoors too but it could get out of control.

You in 7 Gal pots ? Or bigger ?

Cheers Dopy and have a great weekend :snowboating:

Awesome plants Dopy love the training methods.

I’ll be stocking up on some 3 and 4 ft cages aswell before trying ACE gear out. Would love to grow them outdoors too but it could get out of control.

You in 7 Gal pots ? Or bigger ?

Cheers Dopy and have a great weekend :snowboating:
Hi Wrennakken!

Yeah I like these cages. My outdoor season here in the Northeastern US is temperamental. It’s best if I plant short flowering-time strains to harvest before the sept-oct cold damp nights and mold set in. Some of these long flowering time Ace sativas would never finish here, unless I used pots and brought them in at night later in the season.

This round I have them all in 7’s. Once I find strains I like I try them in the 15’s to see what they can do when bigger.

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

Some shots last night, lights off at 34 days pf.

Malawi is getting much sweeter with a strong mango scent.

Golden Pineapple terps come on strong As soon as the bud set.

Cherry Cookie haze is starting to get a faint cherry sweet smell, reminds me of those cherry cough lozenges.

Panama 1 - numerous fine pistils, strong lemon incense

Panama 2 - numerous thick pistils, strong lemon incense

A couple of them are slightly suffering from low humidity, seen in the fan leaves.

Interesting new scents in the garden this run

DL :hookah:

They are looking mighty fine Dopy, I swear I can smell them through the pics :drool:

Rock on brotha :theband:
Thanks bud! :passitleft:

I’ve got low humidity, had to just shut down one light to kill some heat, and bump up the RH a bit. One of the Panama’s is protesting, brittle leaf tips. The others are dealing with it better.

Little update,

Pulled the Golden Pineapple out of the drying tent last night and pulled a record amount for me, 11.3 oz of dry bud, off one plant!

Malawi is doing well

Panama 1 and 2 are growing huge buds. #2 is not liking the low humidity though

Cherry Cookie haze

Have a great day!

Congrats on the killer harvest. Panama is one that needs higher humidity. The last one I ran in the winter had a bunch of crunchy leaves. The buds still came out good it just wasn't the prettiest plant. The Malawi is handling it well though, that's looking really good.

Thanks! It’ll be great to run them both again in the spring when the dryness gives way, I have 50 day old cuts already cranking in 1 gal pots. I topped the Malawi upper most sprout already once at 12”...grows like an arrow!

Thanks for sharing the info Neiko! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom