Dopy’s High Brix Cannabis 2019

Happy St Patrick’s Day!

Ok some pics from last night,

The Malawi looks like it is out of gas, the buds are small and immature, and leaves are turning crispy. :hmmmm: Not sure what I will change on my next run of her, maybe later Cat drenches, 2nd recharge, more or less drench concentration, etc. Also not sure if my training stunted her. The only way I’ll know is to run her again.

The Cherry Cookie haze is almost done, smells like cherrys for sure, and is very oily/greasy.

Panama 1 and 2 are almost done and a little different looking from each other.

Pan 1

Pan 2

And the Golden Pineapple’s

#1 under the light is definitely a little more frosty, but hard to capture on the camera. The trichromes are half cloudy/ clear on both of them, just that #1 trichromes are bigger, and more numerous. Seems the light intensity helps plump up the gland heads, at least a bit quicker. But the test is far from over, I still need to compare many more things, ending in taste and effect

GP1
GP2

Have a great day!

Looking good DL. What is your humidity? The Malawi and Panama like higher humidity. I try to run Panama strains in the summer when I can achieve 55-60% humidity. Panama get crispy pretty quick in lower RH, same with Malawi. It will still turn out great though.
Yeah all winter it has fluctuated between 35 and 55%, I’m gonna run her again for spring/summer, and hopefully see her improve.

DL it looks like the one out of the direct light may still be actively growing.

Yeah I’m gonna let that one go a little longer than the other. I didn’t mention it, but it has only drank 65% of what the other has. Make sense, less heat away from direct light.

Looking good Dopy! Sorry the Malawi did not cooperate. The rest look great!

:passitleft:

Thanks Bud

DL what you just did was great. Thanks.

If harvest and going out of town don't line up you could turn the lights down get her a drink.... wait we are talking growning.

DL what you just did was great. Thanks.

If harvest and going out of town don't line up you could turn the lights down get her a drink.... wait we are talking growning.
I suppose after tinkering with this for a few runs to get a baseline, you could apply this to that scenario you mentioned and “buy” some time on harvesting when convenient.

I think its an effect of the board leds. They are very powerful. A solution to the effect would be raising the lights up some. They are overdriving the plant which in Dopy's case is being exhasterbated by lower humidty levels. Find a balance point that benefits the plant without overdriving the plant. Adjusting the height for your specific lights based on plant behavior.

I think its an effect of the board leds. They are very powerful. A solution to the effect would be raising the lights up some. They are overdriving the plant which in Dopy's case is being exhasterbated by lower humidty levels. Find a balance point that benefits the plant without overdriving the plant. Adjusting the height for your specific lights based on plant behavior.
They’re powerful for sure, problem is they’re already as high as they go, I leave them there all through the grow. I have to bend tops down instead to control distance to the light. But even this coupled with low humidity takes its toll.

Ok had a big harvest 5 days ago at 70 days pf on everything but Malawi, she needs more time.

Cherry Cookie haze is a greasy mother! Mild Cherry fruity with a earthy base. She’s the only one I’ve sampled so far and Took a sample tonight, massive initial rush(7mins) settles to an alert sedated relaxing state, great for tv, music, reading, etc. still needs to dry more (3-5 more days)

CCH at harvest

Panama1 at harvest

Panama 2

Golden Pineapple 1 stayed under the light, and seemed to just fade a bit more than #2 , and buds seemed slightly more ripe (cloudy and amber) than #2 (all cloudy).

GP1

GP2

Upcanned all the 1 gallon monsters, yeah I grew em big this round.

Oh and scored some killer seeds!

Have a good night! :passitleft:

So not much size difference and just a few days of extended growing which if a person had the time and room may allow them to get a bit bigger.

So not much size difference and just a few days of extended growing which if a person had the time and room may allow them to get a bit bigger.
She might, as she seems to bulk up a lot the last two weeks before harvest...Gota love GE
Up with the humidity! Up up up!
Up up and away! :high-five:

Holy fuck those are some monsters in 1s! What were they grown under? Those budding plants all looked great at harvest! :bravo::goodjob:
Thanks Yeti! The veg light is a Next light 525. Root balls were dense, like Doc likes them! Almost 2months of veg.

Thanks Yeti! The veg light is a Next light 525. Root balls were dense, like Doc likes them! Almost 2months of veg.
Yeah I veg that long if not longer and never end up with veg plants that size. I only veg under a 4 ft 4 bulb tf though. I think that is part of the reason my plants veg on the slower side of things.

Back
Top Bottom