Welcome to my garden, where it is always an adventure in making discoveries and learning from mishaps, growing the best cannabis flower I have come across, using Doc Bud’s High Brix System, thanks @docbud for your efforts, and continued support. Us brix’ers owe a lot to you!

This journal will very loosely follow my garden inside and out, with many interesting cultivars growing, and many more still wrapped up in their birth seed, just waiting to pop. I will follow my processes from germination to smoke. Yes I truly enjoy smoking Cannabis.

Environment is held tight as possible for my non AC. Rooms, but I do well to keep temps and RH in range (70-80*f/ 50-60%rh)

Lights are 18/6 in veg and 12/12 in flower

Pots are 1s, 7s, or 15s

Lights are NL white led’s

Mild co2 enrichment 400-600ppm

I’m here to learn what I can, and help when I can. Please make yourself at home.

Welcome:Namaste:

I love this plant! Bubblegum is easy, short, and a pleasure to grow. The smoke is sweet, relaxing, and just smells so good. It’s such a curiosity to people that smell that distinctive bazooka joe terp profile.

She also has tons of preflowers in veg. I had a C99 male pollinate the BG preflowers in veg last year! Got seedless bud, and seeds at the preflowers nodes, all on one plant. I’ll have to pop those some day.

Ok time to work!

Which seed bank is the Bubblegum from?

I pick those seeds up in Amsterdam years ago while visiting in a seedy section of town. It was a store front...don’t remember the name...

Been missing your posts Dopy!

I have a nice Lemon Tree going right now myself....looking forward to the journal.

I had a huge lemon tree once. Had to give it away when It got too large to keep at my current place. I remember looking at it once while medicated and it just looked dopy to me, dropping with all those lemons on it. I thought to myself that would be a good band name Dopy lemontree, as I played music. The band never happened, but I used the name when I joined 420mag!:p

Hey Zincite and Morglie, welcome...a little hit for you..:volcano-smiley: I can’t getting ready for work. Glad you stopped by.

Amsterdam was a hit, I really want to go back. I was getting good at navigating the city, knew where all the coffee houses were.

Coffee houses sold the cannabis, cafes sold the coffee!

Ahh Neiko is here !

Here is a pick of a variegated chem star pic i dropped on Neiko’s Page. @CareStaker told me to watch this one closely as variegated leaves are a Chem D trait. Chem Star is a Chem D x Star dawg cross. I never grew any chems, but I did smoke some, fell in love with the flavor. Such a great story on the lineage.

I popped 12 seeds of a reg pack, and got 4 females and 4 males, the others did not germ.

Here is chemstar clone 4

Hey Zincite and Morglie, welcome...a little hit for you..:volcano-smiley: I can’t getting ready for work. Glad you stopped by.

Amsterdam was a hit, I really want to go back. I was getting good at navigating the city, knew where all the coffee houses were.

Coffee houses sold the cannabis, cafes sold the coffee!
Thank you, I think I will. I'm taking a vacation day today myself and the outside work goes oh so much better after a few hits of Bangi Haze. After I get the coffee going.... I need my coffee.

Which seed bank is the Bubblegum from?

High Dopy,
I dig your BG ladies.
:passitleft:
Fond memories of the Gum I grew once upon a time.
Mine was from TH seeds and I smoked that for two years.:nomo:

Thank you, I think I will. I'm taking a vacation day today myself and the outside work goes oh so much better after a few hits of Bangi Haze. After I get the coffee going.... I need my coffee.

A day off, sweet! Just got done all my work for the day,and get to hang in the garden now and do my tasks. Yep a smooth hit of some Headband gets me going on the chores. Bangi haze, oh yeah I have some of those seeds from Ace. You like it I see. What’s it taste and hit like?

High Dopy,
I dig your BG ladies.
:passitleft:
Fond memories of the Gum I grew once upon a time.
Mine was from TH seeds and I smoked that for two years.:nomo:

Hi Stage, welcome man, please make yourself at home here.

Help yourself to the Gum :passitleft:

She was there when I first tried Doc’s kit, I love her and so does everyone else in my circle. Here she is at flip 48.

How did your BG compare to yeti’s description below?

I grew out THSeeds bubblegum for about a year or so. i have more seeds of her. The one I got smelt like bubblegum in early flower and then smelt like lemons at the end. It took forever to finish too. I am envious of the less than 8 weeks flower time. i had to take mine to 12 weeks.

Hi yeti, join in for a puff:passitleft:

Lemons... I like lemon terps, but no lemons with this one. The short time is a bonus, and short height too. Good branches but with a heavy side branch cola it needs to be tied up to the cage.

Do you know what the pheno range was from TH? 12 weeks...what did THseeds state as the flower time? Great info man!

Thanks for stopping Gang.

:circle-of-love:

A day off, sweet! Just got done all my work for the day,and get to hang in the garden now and do my tasks. Yep a smooth hit of some Headband gets me going on the chores. Bangi haze, oh yeah I have some of those seeds from Ace. You like it I see. What’s it taste and hit like?

I grew out two phenos. One was Congo leaning with a light floral scent, it has a nice floaty feeling to the buzz. I had to cut it early due to a mite attack, so it's not too it's potential. But it's a fairly clear headed sativa buzz that just makes you feel good.

The other pheno was a Nepalese leaning one. This one reaked of this astringent key lime pie smell when I was washing it at harvest. I don't feel jittery at all, but it's got a great energizing buzz that's very clear headed. Excellent for menial tasks where your mind can wonder, but it doesn't muddle your thoughts if you need to work through something intricate. I'm wishing I took a cutting of it. Hopefully I can find the pheno again in my remaining seeds.

Back
Top Bottom