DopyLemontree's High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow Jour

Re: DopyLemontree's DocBud High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow

Great morning to ya DL , 7 and friends. DL , i have heard your wife is battling a sickness . I was unaware. I hope she is getting better, whatever it is . My thoughts are with you and her and truly hope things get better, soon. Try and have a good weekend , DL. Sending a bucket of healing vibes ....along with a big bag of smiles for ya's. cheers DL!

Re: DopyLemontree's DocBud High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow

DL I see how detailed you are..... I tend to make it a point of letting you know. Not sure why, well yeah I do, it's because it really shows me your character and I learn a lot from you. I think at times our text can just get confused. That's why we ask questions. That's why I ask question all the time. Cause if not, maybe I could have been missing out, maybe I am missing out.

Listen bud, I really hope things get better around the house. Your wife is in my thoughts, all positivity in our world brother! Keep good thoughts ok!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1063345758.jpg

Thanks Seven for your kind words! I do tend to get overly detailed in everything I do...you should see my three ring binder of grow notes, all organized by tab sheets...this is to counteract my lack of memory, there is very little organization up there. I visualize my brain being like an old computer hard drive. Not a lot of storage, and when you want to save something new, something old must get purged...problem is you never know what got purged till you need to remember something, and it is not there.

Great morning to ya DL , 7 and friends. DL , i have heard your wife is battling a sickness . I was unaware. I hope she is getting better, whatever it is . My thoughts are with you and her and truly hope things get better, soon. Try and have a good weekend , DL. Sending a bucket of healing vibes ....along with a big bag of smiles for ya's. cheers DL!

Thanks Duggan! Yeah I hope we can get a treatment plan soon, next Friday we return to the Dr's. Her poor heart is just not pumping enough blood. She's been stuck to the couch all summer, with extreme fatigue, and numerous other symptoms. Well...that's why we have each other...in sickness and in health, to care for one another.

Thanks Seven for your kind words! I do tend to get overly detailed in everything I do...you should see my three ring binder of grow notes, all organized by tab sheets...this is to counteract my lack of memory, there is very little organization up there. I visualize my brain being like an old computer hard drive. Not a lot of storage, and when you want to save something new, something old must get purged...problem is you never know what got purged till you need to remember something, and it is not there.

Thanks Duggan! Yeah I hope we can get a treatment plan soon, next Friday we return to the Dr's. Her poor heart is just not pumping enough blood. She's been stuck to the couch all summer, with extreme fatigue, and numerous other symptoms. Well...that's why we have each other...in sickness and in health, to care for one another.

Amen my brother.....Best of luck to you and your wife, wishing her a very quick recovery... Just an Ole Rooster who's in the same boat.....

Good Morning DopyLemon,

First and foremost, I wanted to wish your wife a speedy recovery and wish you all the positivity you'll need to make it through your current journey. Coming from a guy who suffered a heart attack in his very early 40's I'm well aware of the challenges both she and yourself will face. But don't let the challenges keep you from looking ahead. One year later from my event and I'm cycling 100+ miles a week and this is not at some leisurely pace. If you're a religious man; keep your faith and pray, if you're not, remain positive in all you do; your wife will appreciate it and so will you. God bless.

In terms of your grow...it looks fantastic! In terms of you deviating from your 'kit' instructions, whether by design, experimentation, or confusion; good for you! If all one does is follow directions to the 'T', you're not growing; you're repeating, you're copying, you're doing what you're told...but you sure aren't growing. A successful farmer / grower will always be looking outside the box, they will always be seeking a better result (the originator of this 'kit' is obviously tweaking his process to up sell the next generation of 'kits'...why can't you?) There's a thousand ways to skin a cat...looks like you're doing a fine job at the skinning.

Have an awesome day my friend, good luck with your grow and most importantly the best to your wife and you.

Amen my brother.....Best of luck to you and your wife, wishing her a very quick recovery... Just an Ole Rooster who's in the same boat.....

That is the way it should be. Hopefully they find out what the problem is soon. You guys are in my thoughts.

Thanks my friends! The older we get, the more close to home these different kinds of health problems hit. I really appreciate the show of support, thank you!

Good Morning DopyLemon,

First and foremost, I wanted to wish your wife a speedy recovery and wish you all the positivity you'll need to make it through your current journey. Coming from a guy who suffered a heart attack in his very early 40's I'm well aware of the challenges both she and yourself will face. But don't let the challenges keep you from looking ahead. One year later from my event and I'm cycling 100+ miles a week and this is not at some leisurely pace. If you're a religious man; keep your faith and pray, if you're not, remain positive in all you do; your wife will appreciate it and so will you. God bless.

In terms of your grow...it looks fantastic! In terms of you deviating from your 'kit' instructions, whether by design, experimentation, or confusion; good for you! If all one does is follow directions to the 'T', you're not growing; you're repeating, you're copying, you're doing what you're told...but you sure aren't growing. A successful farmer / grower will always be looking outside the box, they will always be seeking a better result (the originator of this 'kit' is obviously tweaking his process to up sell the next generation of 'kits'...why can't you?) There's a thousand ways to skin a cat...looks like you're doing a fine job at the skinning.

Have an awesome day my friend, good luck with your grow and most importantly the best to your wife and you.

Hi Cannacountry! Thanks for the kind words, and sharing your own experience here. Keeping a positive attitude is critical, I agree with you 100%. I've had to take all of her household chores on, and it has taught me to appreciate the ability to do....to do anything. I care for her, and I cherish the fact that I can.

The whole "kit instructions" thing is just a misunderstanding of the intent of the creator of the instructions, (Doc Bud), and more importantly, me documenting the exact measurements here in this journal, based upon my interpretation of those instructions, of which I misunderstood. Now this isn't bad in itself if you'd like to experiment, but that is not what I was trying to do. Ultimately this can cause confusion to a lot of new growers using Docs kit if they happened to stumble over to my journal and coping what I was doing. Also the individual environmental differences between each grow room plays a role in how you apply Doc's kit using your own experience.

I'm gonna still do what I see works best in my room, using the instructions as my roadmap, but will refrain from posting exact measurements. Just keep it simple

Thanks cannacountry...you take care!

Talk about a sea of green...who's up for a swim?!

Looking fantastic friend!

Thanks CC!

Wow DL , those ladies are looking fine ..... nice and even. Out this AM running a few gardens... Oh and DL.... take a deep breath, enjoy everyday....:peace:

Thanks Rooster for those caring words! Heading to Boston today to get a diagnosis and treatment plan for the wife...very anxious here...deep breath in...anxiety out...

While I'm waiting to leave here I thought I can pass some time and give a little update

At 24 days PF

Gave the first Cationic Drench to the 2 blue dreams and 1 bubblegum. These 3 plants are hooked up to the soil and cranking along.

Blue dreams
420-magazine-mobile711399237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064937909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1110614601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile143958011.jpg

Bubblegum
420-magazine-mobile1742999841.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2034027650.jpg

The 2 Headband OG's are on a different schedule. They are lagging by about 3-4 days on the drench schedule. This is fine, and falls in line with something I saw Doc Bud post...he said try and hit the OG's a little later and lighter with both Cat drenches...due to inefficient root system....so far his advise has really helped with this finicky cultivar, this is the best I've seen them look in my garden.

Headbands...one of them I testing out a specific pruning schedule on..

420-magazine-mobile1531566459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1171960721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2019088311.jpg

These two leaves were on the OG's. They were facing the back corner close to the Mylar. I noticed a hot spot there...seems to concentrate the light and heat stressed the two fan leaves there...just a slight curl. I've seen this on other grows in that one spot.
420-magazine-mobile2020139827.jpg

Cool photo art
420-magazine-mobile1615959054.jpg

Well that's it gotta run!

✌️

Dopy,

All the best to your wife and yourself; I hope today is a huge step in both of you returning to normalcy and good health in your lives. I will be thinking of you both through out the day.

Your Headbands are looking especially fine! Nice shine!

I have a fantasy (probably cannabis-induced) that I can tell if things are going to be alright - they're gonna be alright, DL. You'll come back from Boston relieved and relaxed.

:Namaste:

Plants looking amazing DL!

Thinking of you and your wife! Prayers! :Namaste:

Woah...yesterday was a long day...

The Doctors diagnosed my Wife with Dysautonomia (Preload Failure) where the veins in legs are not pumping the blood properly into the heart.--Therefore the blood is not getting cleansed properly by the lungs and recirculated back to the body. The good news is that the issue is not due to her heart or lungs, which are functioning very well.--But we need to figure out why this is happening...so we will have more testing to see if it's an issue with autoimmunity, viral, nerve, systemic, or adrenal, and all those tests have been scheduled.--In the meantime, she needs to take a medication, walk a little bit each day, drink lots of water, increase her salt intake, wear compression sleeves, and ride a recumbent stationary bike 30 mins a day.

I found a recumbent bike on CL and went out and bought it for her last night.

It sounds like the exercise part is a very important part of the treatment. She used to walk 3-4 miles each day before these symptoms started a couple of months ago, so she was happy to hear that she needs to keep moving.

Without knowing the cause though it is very difficult to treat, as their understanding of this disease is limited, and it comes in many forms. So these tests they need to do will hopefully uncover the cause....70% of the time they can nail down the cause.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, optimism, sincere wishes, and good vibes. We are determined to figure this out and beat it into submission.

DL

A very great morning to you DL. That is good news in my book! lots of positives to take from this . Your wife has a great attitude, by the sounds of it and a terrific man in her life. Things are moving forward , finally, with the new prognosis. tests are scheduled and your both moving forward with this ...together. Cheers to ya's DL. Will be thinking of you both. Please keep us updated with progress OK. Try and have an awesome weekend sir! Maybe take her out for a nice meal and stroll somewhere! Thinking of you!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom