DopyLemontree's High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow Jour

Re: DopyLemontree's DocBud High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow

Good morning DL,

I was happy to read your post, and albeit none of us like to deal with health issues, it sounds like you walked away with more positives than not. Continue to stay positive and I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you and your wife have a great Sunday and balance to your weekend.

Re: DopyLemontree's DocBud High Brix Soil Blend - Headband OG & Bubblegum Combo Grow

A very great morning to you DL. That is good news in my book! lots of positives to take from this . Your wife has a great attitude, by the sounds of it and a terrific man in her life. Things are moving forward , finally, with the new prognosis. tests are scheduled and your both moving forward with this ...together. Cheers to ya's DL. Will be thinking of you both. Please keep us updated with progress OK. Try and have an awesome weekend sir! Maybe take her out for a nice meal and stroll somewhere! Thinking of you!:Namaste:
Morning Duggs!
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah she is determined, is following Dr's orders and pedaling that bike, and starting to move around, and fight back at the fatigue. We are waiting for some medication to be shipped to our pharmacy...suppose to help with the veinous blood return mechanism

Good morning DL,

I was happy to read your post, and albeit none of us like to deal with health issues, it sounds like you walked away with more positives than not. Continue to stay positive and I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you and your wife have a great Sunday and balance to your weekend.

I agree CC! Yep we have to keep our heads up and move forward. Interesting the Dr's said that anxiety is a side effect of this disease...which is true...I noticed it. Now that we know this though she seems to control it better....knowing is half the battle.

I was walking through my neglected wild gardens...raspberries, blackberries, peaches, an assortment of flowers....then I stumbled upon this.....forgot I sowed these seeds a couple months ago....I was shocked....and then so happy....such a beautiful plant...

420-magazine-mobile927793044.jpg

I'm glad to hear that you know what the problem is and can now start to figure out what the cause is, so that you can fix it. We tend to work so much better as a team. Gotta get the other half healed. The anxiety is so much worse when you have no idea what's going on. You two are in my thoughts.

Beautiful flower in your garden. It's a nice sign. Think positive.

Gorgeous garden and that pic is pure heaven. What strain is the purple plant
Thanks Jgrowlove, it Grand daddy purple automatic

I'm glad to hear that you know what the problem is and can now start to figure out what the cause is, so that you can fix it. We tend to work so much better as a team. Gotta get the other half healed. The anxiety is so much worse when you have no idea what's going on. You two are in my thoughts.

Beautiful flower in your garden. It's a nice sign. Think positive.

Thanks Morglie, yeah the team thing is for real, what ever happens to one of us, good or bad affects both. She had a good weekend, fighting the fatigue, riding her recumbent stationary bike, and moving about. She is determined to not let this disease take control of her, and having a plan to manage it is crucial. Thanks again for your thoughts, and I hope your wife is recovering also from her surgery, and getting back to her normal way of living.

I felt a similar feeling when I found that "flower" in our garden...a nice sign!

Little update from last night 27 days PF

Gave both OG's their first Cat Drench.

420-magazine-mobile1312045796.jpg
420-magazine-mobile994723478.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2065707380.jpg

The Bubblegum got its first Cat 3 days ago and is exploding just like last grow...hit it with the cat and look out!

420-magazine-mobile2002076209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1912287537.jpg

Here are the two Blue dreams....1st Cat was 3 days ago. They are full steam ahead also
420-magazine-mobile1618893918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833061857.jpg

Rolled all the plants back into place, they fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.

420-magazine-mobile663112364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile340936761.jpg

Cheers!

A very great morning to you DL. That is good news in my book! lots of positives to take from this . Your wife has a great attitude, by the sounds of it and a terrific man in her life. Things are moving forward , finally, with the new prognosis. tests are scheduled and your both moving forward with this ...together. Cheers to ya's DL. Will be thinking of you both. Please keep us updated with progress OK. Try and have an awesome weekend sir! Maybe take her out for a nice meal and stroll somewhere! Thinking of you!:Namaste:

I agree....this appears to be great news DL! I will continue to pray for a positive outcome!

Yo ! DL you home? Running a few gardens this AM, just checking on you and your dear wife. Hope all is well, we all still have ya'll in our thoughts... :peace: . later my friend.......

Great morning to ya DL. Hope all is OK today! Thinking of you and Mrs. DL!:Namaste:

Much love DL!

Good Morning all of you! Been very busy with all the household stuff, and plumbing in a heating system for the house...cold weather will soon be here.

The Mrs. Is doing better, following the doctors orders, and a few more tests to do in the next couple of weeks. So happy she is moving around more!

Last night gave the 2nd Cat Drench to the OG's, the 2 Blue Dreams and 1 Bubblegum got their 2nd on Wednesday.

Here's a pic of a blue dream 1 day after the second Cat Drench

420-magazine-mobile605373325.jpg

Looks like she struggled a bit with the second one, tips got burnt, and she looks slightly Mag deficient to me...I'll add some Epsoms next drink , which will be straight H2o. Note I'm still on the old formula...got to use it up!

I receive some new beans and am so excited to start a new project in a few months...we will see how things go

Cheers Gang, got to run, mixing concrete!

Good Morning DL,

Things are looking good....and more importantly it sounds like things are going well for you and your wife; I'm glad.

Have an awesome balance to your weekend!

What is Cat the short for? I'm a newbie and haven't ever heard that expression before?

What is Cat the short for? I'm a newbie and haven't ever heard that expression before?

Hi Baker,
The Cat is short for Cationic Drench. It is a product of Doc Bud, a fellow forum cannabis guru. You must check out his page below, and any links in his signature. He has a system that allows anyone, with practice and patience, to grow connoisseur grade cannabis. There are a group of us growing using his "kit". One of the links in his signature is the instructions on the kit. If you want to try...look up his email and inquire with him.

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Good Morning DL,

Things are looking good....and more importantly it sounds like things are going well for you and your wife; I'm glad.

Have an awesome balance to your weekend!

Morning CannaCountry!

Yes things are getting better, breathing easy again. Again thanks for all the well wishes and support, it really made a difference!

Little update

Plants are 37 days pf

Both Cationic drenches are done as well as one straight RO drink (just water)

The mid bloom fade is hitting them hard, the two blue dreams and bubblegum especially, I have been holding back the Epsoms with these three, but they need some as the leaves are starting to taco...again I have the old formulas. Next drench will be the Super Drench per Docs recommendation. I never did this drench before so I'll be in unchartered waters.

Blue dreams

420-magazine-mobile1615495790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile617890654.jpg

Bubblegum
420-magazine-mobile533641765.jpg

Both Headband OG's are doing great, I have been giving a couple splashes of Epsoms every two weeks to stay ahead of the mg deficiency I've seen so many times in the past with this finicky strain.

420-magazine-mobile1305658237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile28401027.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1264773456.jpg

You can see one of the left was pruned a little different than the one on the right. A little test I'm running.
420-magazine-mobile611539434.jpg

The clones are rooting well and the topping/ training is ready to begin.

420-magazine-mobile1090050864.jpg

Outside in the wild the autos - 2 GDP, 1 OG, 1 mystery

420-magazine-mobile772391647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1154934143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1485724573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile923307214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052186611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829525248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1750844310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom