:love: Welcome All! :love:
Let's get Growing Some Dope Seeds!
:party:
Relax and Become Part the Grow
as we Watch These Beautiful Beans
Sprout to Life!
And Beyond!
:party:

@Dope-Seeds has been unable to ship outside the UK lately. If you're over there check them out!

My goal is to bring 4 into the world and give them everything they want. Spoil em like grandkids! When they're happy, I'm happy.

So let's see how they do in The Rev's LOS soil.

It's likely they'll go, solo cup to 1 gallon plastic to 3 gal plastic to 10 gal cloth.

That's a slight change from the way I've been thinking. Last grow I went up to 7 gallon cloth. I had a good grow. Then I went outdoors this summer and saw how different a plant grows in the ground vs a pot. Big difference! So as long as I got it in me I'll go to a 10 gallon pot for its ability to offer the plant more of what they need to be in perfect health:rolleyes:whatever that is. @Nunyabiz you're right. Size matters! I won't be going all the way but I acknowledge your past notes on size!

WEDDING CAKE

So Black Skull who is the originator of these seeds isn't carrying them anymore and I can't find info there. I did find Leafly had some. Here it is.

"Wedding Cake, also known as "Triangle Mints #23," is a potent indica-hybrid made by crossing Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Wedding Cake provides relaxing and euphoric effects that calm the body and mind. This strain features a rich and tangy flavor profile with undertones of earthy pepper. Medical marijuana patients choose Wedding Cake to help relieve symptoms associated with pain, insomnia and appetite loss. Consumers with a low THC tolerance should enjoy this strain with an extra slice of care due to its high THC content. Wedding Cake has soared in popularity over the years and was named Leafly Strain of the Year in 2019. Fun fact: In Canada, this strain is known as Pink cookies."

I'll take it! I've smoked little of Cookies varieties and it's nice to get into it from this avenue.

Dos-si-dos

Do-Si-Dos
, also known as "Dosi," is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with qualities similar to its parent, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype With glittering trichomes, bright pistils, and lime green and lavender leaves, this strain is a feast for eyes. Its aroma is pungent, sweet, and earthy with slight floral funkiness. These classic OG aromas blend nicely with medical-grade body effects that lean toward the sedative side with the addition of Face Off OG genetics. Enjoy a stoney, in-your-face buzz off the start that melts down over the body, prettifying the consumer with relaxation that emanates outward.

More Cookies! Sounds Yummy! Get in my Belly Vape Joint!

We're early in the grow today, they sit in water since yesterday. I can see some have cracked. Yesterday I took 6 cups of Foxfarms Light Warrior soil and 2 cups of llama poo compost and a dose of @DYNOMYCO with enough RO water to moisten it nicely as I hand mixed it to a fine consistency to grow microbially overnight. Today I'll put some of my LOS soil in the bottom 1/3 of solo's and fill with this mix.
So far.

That's interesting that you give each seed its own glass of water. Why wouldn't you put all the WCs in one glass and all the Dosi seeds in another?

:ciao: Sorry to start my stay here with a question. Best of luck with the grow, Stone. Another quick question, is this a sponsored grow or are you just highlighting these that you bought from Dope Seeds prior to them not being able to ship to the US?

I'm liking the 10 gallon plan. It'll be fun watching how they fill up your indoor grow space. :thumb:

Nice strains. Wedding cake is quite popular here in south africa. Alot people love that strain and is one of my personal favourite strains. Will be watching this :popcorn: :yahoo:

Why wouldn't you put all the WCs in one glass and all the Dosi seeds in another?
Why simple. Stoned when I made them up :rofl: . Good one that I didn't notice until you did HG. The old headbone ain't what it used to be. Edit: I can say the extra sticker is perfect to use on the solo.
I'll take the #2 slot...:yahoo:

This looks like another good one!
Well alrighty Azi! I'm ready to come in for the season!
is this a sponsored grow
It's a sponsored grow I've had lined up for a year almost. Been on the edge of my seat waiting lately
I'm liking the 10 gallon plan. It'll be fun watching how they fill up your indoor grow space. :thumb:
I'm a fan of 10's. I tried to move away from them as my banged up body is talking to me at pot up times. I figure the 3gal instead of my usual 5gal transition to 10 will help.
Nice strains. Wedding cake is quite popular here in south africa. Alot people love that strain and is one of my personal favourite strains. Will be watching this :popcorn: :yahoo:
Yes! I haven't had it! Good to hear and great to have you aboard!
Looks like a good grow coming up StoneOtter.
You're slowly working your way up, once you get to 20+ gallon you won't go back.
Your killing me! :green_heart:

Damn, 7th place. I failed to medal yet again!

Wouldn't miss this one Stone! What size tent you got for these?

What up Otter! I'm in! Excited to watch both those genetics. I grew a couple dosi last year from clones. They were so fruity and beautiful little plants. They both fell to botrytis within a week last year. Literally the week I thought I would be harvesting them and boom...gone in a matter of days. I need to get some seeds and give it a try in the tent instead. Sounds like such a tasty flower. So does wedding cake though! Legendary genetics with that one. Best of luck on the grow and I'm looking forward to seeing the progress. Blessings!

Damn, 7th place. I failed to medal yet again!

Wouldn't miss this one Stone! What size tent you got for these?
The 4.5 x 4.5. Whoa whoa first pagers all medal up!
I'll be following - I've only ever heard good things about Wedding Cake and thinking of trying it out
Glad to have you here Growings!
Hi DonkeyDick, help us be stable will you?
What up Otter! I'm in! Excited to watch both those genetics. I grew a couple dosi last year from clones. They were so fruity and beautiful little plants. They both fell to botrytis within a week last year. Literally the week I thought I would be harvesting them and boom...gone in a matter of days. I need to get some seeds and give it a try in the tent instead. Sounds like such a tasty flower. So does wedding cake though! Legendary genetics with that one. Best of luck on the grow and I'm looking forward to seeing the progress. Blessings!
I'm excited to see every aspect of these! Especially the burning part at the end Baked! Shoot, so fast they went to botrytis! Sorry to hear that. I see how fast it can happen in my watches. A few hours can mean several more rotten buds.

Highya SO, Congrats on getting your new journal up and running!! Will be a fun adventure thinking how would it affect me?!? And watching her develop. Dosi sounds like some serious sleep meds!! I'll be following every day! Have a good one. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO, Congrats on getting your new journal up and running!! Will be a fun adventure thinking how would it affect me?!? And watching her develop. Dosi sounds like some serious sleep meds!! I'll be following every day! Have a good one. Happy Smokin'
I don't think you'll need sleep med for a while! These do look like tasty ones too! Happy Harvesting!

Back
Top Bottom