Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Hey Sparks, thanks! I'm about to get my SIP on. Learning a new grow method. New journal coming soon. Not sure what's getting grown yet.
Sounds great! I've actually been thinking a lot about SIP's and and how well they work together with living soil mixes and have been thinking about trying them too. But then there is also do i make my own set-up diy style, or just order an earthbox from like Buildasoil or something. Ive seen ol' Shiggityflips do wonders with SIP's and a few others here on this site. Cant wait to see how things work out for you.

Sounds great! I've actually been thinking a lot about SIP's and and how well they work together with living soil mixes and have been thinking about trying them too. But then there is also do i make my own set-up diy style, or just order an earthbox from like Buildasoil or something. Ive seen ol' Shiggityflips do wonders with SIP's and a few others here on this site. Cant wait to see how things work out for you.
Come join us in #SIP Club. Several of us are growing with organic soils, but also others with synthetics. It's a kind of 'bring your own mix and nutes' since it works with lots of combinations.

Come join us in #SIP Club. Several of us are growing with organic soils, but also others with synthetics. It's a kind of 'bring your own mix and nutes' since it works with lots of combinations.
Very cool! I appreciate the invite Azimuth and just genuinely want to thank you for taking the time to point me in the right direction.
I'll definitely be heading over there to check it out! 😁👍

I'm ready for different! This SIP is strong!
Apologies SO. Promoting another thread in yours is bad form. :sorry:
Not at all inappropriate Azi! I'm here to grow weed and want everyone to have fun doing it regardless of the way it gets done! We're all a merry band of gardeners gardening!
U back growing again stone
Not yet. Getting the covid out so I can go about the house freely. Soon!!!
I think the forum gets you sip growers are thirsty as fuck.

🪣 💧 🪣 💧 🪣 💧

L O L L I N G !
Az Fuck! :circle-of-love:

I'm ready for different! This SIP is strong!

Not at all inappropriate Azi! I'm here to grow weed and want everyone to have fun doing it regardless of the way it gets done! We're all a merry band of gardeners gardening!

Not yet. Getting the covid out so I can go about the house freely. Soon!!!

Az Fuck! :circle-of-love:
Yeah we had that in Sept. All sick suck go threw and back to normal . I'm only one didn't get sick.. but I keep my body's pH up around 8.2 so hard me to get sick anyway

TIME TO PUT THIS ONE AWAY UPDATE

I have to say @Dope-Seeds picked a winner when they chose Black Skull for their Dos-si-do and Wedding Cake offerings! Both cultivars have deep flavors and powerful stoney ways about them that we look forward to every day here! When they're gone we're going to miss them! Thanks Dope and Black Skull! It was a fun grow and your plants grew wonderfully!

Back
Top Bottom