Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

PLANTING UPDATE

They got put into their own stomachs today. Bottom third is my Living Organic Soil ala The Rev. Topped with Light Warrior mix. @DYNOMYCO included. Got a couple of heat mats under them at 80F. A humidifier going and the extraction fan running at 60 volts. Sun is a @NextLight Core for starters timed for 18/6.

Come on now!

Great setup! Won't be long now before we see some wee little green leaves!! Happy Smokin'

Nice to have you Rex! I The more I read, the more I want to sample the Dos-si-dos too! We're that kind of toker's here!
Thanks Stone!

The grass is always greener eh?

I've got a few seeds of dos-si-dos and might make a mom come time to venture into photos. That I'm thinking hoping will be next summer, so I'll be paying close attention!

Thanks Stone!

The grass is always greener eh?

I've got a few seeds of dos-si-dos and might make a mom come time to venture into photos. That I'm thinking hoping will be next summer, so I'll be paying close attention!
That'll be fun! You haven't tried a photo? Well then, you're in for another chapter of the best book you ever read! I like them both.

What scares you? Real babies or baby seeds and why?
Baby seeds. Because they're delicate and if I have a day where I'm not feeling well I may not do the right thing and kill them. Neglect is as much a killer as any in my house. Migraines take the wind out of my sail sometimes. A day can kill a little one.

Real Babies now. I love me some babies! Anybodies too! I've been a take charge dad. The two ladies we have are in their 30's now and thriving. No grandkids yet but I'm ready :laugh: !

Baby seeds. Because they're delicate and if I have a day where I'm not feeling well I may not do the right thing and kill them. Neglect is as much a killer as any in my house. Migraines take the wind out of my sail sometimes. A day can kill a little one.

Real Babies now. I love me some babies! Anybodies too! I've been a take charge dad. The two ladies we have are in their 30's now and thriving. No grandkids yet but I'm ready :laugh: !
This response is something I can relate to on so many levels. Sorry about your migraines. My wife is starting to get them again after nearly 15 years of nearly not getting them since the hormone changes of having children. I love real babies too. I'm NOT ready for grandkids! NO!

I hope the Peyote Forum can help with your migraines, the way that it's been helping VG. :hug:

Fingers crossed for more healthy little sprouts and no migraines!

Back
Top Bottom