Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

:sorry: about the migraine Otter. When that happens is it a reminder to schedule the next radio frequency ablation treatment?
You! It is time! however I started going to the chiropractor and am seeing if that might take its place. The RF works but it was 6 weeks of recovery from the procedure last time. Not torture but not good either. Then 2 months of better, then the slope downward. The investment was worth it but this may be a step up with any luck. Fingers crossed.

VG,

Maybe try every other or third day as maintenance which would maintain a certain base level in your system?

Or, try THC-A as your maintenance and hit it harder when the outbeaks happen. I don't have migraines but I use most of my stuff that way. I chop up the buds pretty fine and put a measured amount into a 32 oz bottle of olive oil. Then, every day at lunch I make a salad with a couple of tablespoons of the infused olive oil. Same calculated dose everyday and in a little different format than you'd get from smoking it.

I've had great success knocking down my issues, but not sure if it would work for you. Maybe sacrifice a few buds and give it a go? You never know unless you try if it could work for you.
Going at it from different sides:thumb:

It's one of those things. She's a doctor who's built her whole life(and convincing others) believing homeopathy is the way to go. I won't have anymore conversations with people unless they bring it up regarding personal responsibilities in this matter. I did have a conversation with her for my information to learn if she veered off the chiro path and she did not.

Nice collection of babies, Stone!

It's so much fun watching the little ones get started. :Rasta:

Looking forward!

VG,

Maybe try every other or third day as maintenance which would maintain a certain base level in your system?

Or, try THC-A as your maintenance and hit it harder when the outbeaks happen. I don't have migraines but I use most of my stuff that way. I chop up the buds pretty fine and put a measured amount into a 32 oz bottle of olive oil. Then, every day at lunch I make a salad with a couple of tablespoons of the infused olive oil. Same calculated dose everyday and in a little different format than you'd get from smoking it.

I've had great success knocking down my issues, but not sure if it would work for you. Maybe sacrifice a few buds and give it a go? You'll never know unless you try if it could work for you.
I do make oils. I use capsules as a delivery method. I used to do edibles but wanted to cut my sugar intake.

I haven't had any indica based oils in a few months. I have a really strong oil made with a sativa leaning Kalashnikov.
Despite being a sativa leaner she knocks me out for a good six hour nappy.

Shed and I are going to grow a high THCV strain soon. It's Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express . It has a 15-18% THCV along with THC at 19-24%.

Shed and I are going to grow a high THCV strain soon. It's Doug's Varin from @Weed Seeds Express . It has a 15-18% THCV along with THC at 19-24%.
That one has also caught my eye. I might give that a try come Spring.

What's the THCV do?
From leafly:

THCV, or tetrahydrocannabivarin, is a compound in cannabis that offers a unique array of effects and medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids like THC and CBD. Whether you’re a medical marijuana patient looking for a particular type of relief or a casual consumer chasing a specific effect, we’d like to introduce you to this fascinating compound that’s sure to make major waves in the cannabis world as we discover and utilize its full potential.

What are THCV’s effects and benefits?

As its name suggests, THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. A note for vaporizer enthusiasts: THCV has a boiling point of 428 °F (220 °C), so you’ll need to turn it up higher than you would THC.

• THCV is an appetite suppressant. In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia.
  • THCV may help with diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
  • THCV may reduce panic attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
  • THCV may help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV, but research is in progress.
  • THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.

Back
Top Bottom