Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Well @StoneOtter you got me.

I am getting plans and equipment and supplies and will be jumping into LOS next summer.

I still plan on doing DWC, but maybe that will be my cold weather months grow.

Back to planning.
Hey Tok, I don't think I'll be changing to any other method after doing this for a few years. It just rings my bell! I hope you like it and feel free to ask anything. Pick a good soil recipe. Have you yet?

Well @StoneOtter you got me.

I am getting plans and equipment and supplies and will be jumping into LOS next summer.

I still plan on doing DWC, but maybe that will be my cold weather months grow.

Back to planning.
Hey Tok! Sure I’ll be waiting for your new DWC grow. Your prev diaries inspired me a lot with my current DWC grow :)

Also as Otter being master at outdoors can’t wait to see how this one goes :) It is actually very funny to watch how ppl in warm 4n countries can do most of the times outdoors, and are ”forced” to do a round or two indoors while weather gets lil colder.
Here in Finland you can MAYBE pull a successful outdoor crop if you germinate and veg them indoors aprox first 3 (timing matters a lot) weeks then re plant outside and hope for a sunny summer which would last at least ~30-45days. Still wouldn’t be nowhere near what you harvested :)

I'm at 44 degrees north lattitude, and grow some big plants outdoors. How far up are you on the lattitude meter? Happy Smokin'

I grew some Apollo 13 (sativa) this year that averaged a pound/plant. chopped a week and a half ago. Very little bud rot.

Highya SO, Happy Smokin'

Hey Tok! Sure I’ll be waiting for your new DWC grow. Your prev diaries inspired me a lot with my current DWC grow :)

Also as Otter being master at outdoors can’t wait to see how this one goes :) It is actually very funny to watch how ppl in warm 4n countries can do most of the times outdoors, and are ”forced” to do a round or two indoors while weather gets lil colder.
Here in Finland you can MAYBE pull a successful outdoor crop if you germinate and veg them indoors aprox first 3 (timing matters a lot) weeks then re plant outside and hope for a sunny summer which would last at least ~30-45days. Still wouldn’t be nowhere near what you harvested :)
I so appreciate the kind words Verb! I have to say it's folks like Bode and InTheShed and Beezluiz and so many others that are the real outdoor growers. I got lucky to be in their company for a while and have watched them. This grow was fun and very lucky!

UP POT TIME UPDATE

Hi all, some of these ladies have grown to want water every day so I gave them a new home in 1 gallon pots.
Preparation of soil was to add a tsp of @DYNOMYCO per gallon and mix. Another sprinkle of michorazshit powder of another company on the roots themselves too boot. Here they are today.
Here they are snuggling up a little too much.
So I took these who were being watered just about every day.
They showed me some good rootage!
So I put them in 1 gallon pots
I was going to keep 2 journals but that's out. This journal will be the one containing all of what's growing now.
SO there's some new seedlings to see.
A CBD Cream and Cheese
A Runtz Muffin
And a Cannatonic
And a Peyote Forum
WooHoo! Things are beginning to heat up! Those last 4 I plan to try a quadline. Looks like fun! The Black Skull girls from @Dope-Seeds will get lst for a flat canopy.

You're too modest, SO! You're an accomplished grower of cannabis, be it inside, or outside! You read the ladies very well, and with your living soil, have them dialed in very well, either way! Proof? Look at all the seedlings going now! Happy Smokin'

Gotta love transplanting day, especially with roots like that!

Preparation of soil was to add a tsp of @DYNOMYCO per gallon and mix. Another sprinkle of michorazshit powder of another company on the roots themselves too boot.
I know right? Sometimes I just want a mycorrhizae that I can not only spell but I can sprinkle on the rootball. Dynomyco doesn't do that with their ball shape and the mykos powder is perfect there.
I see you already have your cover-crop growing in those. ;)
#rootenvy

Today we're expecting our first measurable rain since April. All the local news stations are pretty excited about it. :laughtwo: In the winter here, people have been known to go surfing in the morning, and then drive 4 hrs to the mountains to snowboard in the afternoon.
That sounds exactly like Southern California.
I have done exactly that myself back in the 70s in Newport Beach California.
Went surfing on nice waves in the morning, drove to Big Bear to snowboard in the afternoon just an hour away.

UP POT TIME UPDATE

Hi all, some of these ladies have grown to want water every day so I gave them a new home in 1 gallon pots.
Preparation of soil was to add a tsp of @DYNOMYCO per gallon and mix. Another sprinkle of michorazshit powder of another company on the roots themselves too boot. Here they are today.
Here they are snuggling up a little too much.
So I put them in 1 gallon pots
I was going to keep 2 journals but that's out. This journal will be the one containing all of what's growing now.
SO there's some new seedlings to see.
A CBD Cream and Cheese
A Runtz Muffin
And a Cannatonic
And a Peyote Forum
WooHoo! Things are beginning to heat up! Those last 4 I plan to try a quadline. Looks like fun! The Black Skull girls from @Dope-Seeds will get lst for a flat canopy.
My money is on the Cream & Cheese CBD.
Have yours been red in flower?

If your LOS is just right then they pretty much always want water everyday.
Sounds like they're dialed in.

Those young rooties :Namaste: they look so good and nice tight spacin between internodes

I'm at 44 degrees north lattitude, and grow some big plants outdoors. How far up are you on the lattitude meter? Happy Smokin'
Aprox 65 north… :rolleyes:
If seeds are germinated during may and veg’d for like 2-4 weeks inside then transplanting outside at the beginning of june youve got usually around 30-45 days of actually sunny and warm weather. C degreeses day/night in between Jun-july usually stays like 15-30C.

Ive planned to try outdoors next season if I find a perfect pheno mother. Plan would be take like 10-15 clones and sow them outside. Buut thats a far away :( meh miss summer already

I see you already have your cover-crop growing in those.
You talking the blade of grass or the beautiful blanket of green life low on the surface? I'm digging the green covering of life Dynomyco creates. The blade works too.
That sounds exactly like Southern California.
I have done exactly that myself back in the 70s in Newport Beach California.
Went surfing on nice waves in the morning, drove to Big Bear to snowboard in the afternoon just an hour away.
That's living it up! I thought I had a big experience being able to ocean swim and lake rinse later, but you guys, from surfing to skiing! Sweet!
Have yours been red in flower?
The 3 I've grown I don't recall any red. Does a red one toke any different?
Those young rooties :Namaste: they look so good and nice tight spacin between internodes

Aprox 65 north… :rolleyes:
If seeds are germinated during may and veg’d for like 2-4 weeks inside then transplanting outside at the beginning of june youve got usually around 30-45 days of actually sunny and warm weather. C degreeses day/night in between Jun-july usually stays like 15-30C.

Ive planned to try outdoors next season if I find a perfect pheno mother. Plan would be take like 10-15 clones and sow them outside. Buut thats a far away :( meh miss summer already
That's a pretty short season.

Great start to this next grow! I love the rootage on that Wedding Cake. :thumb:

The 3 I've grown I don't recall any red. Does a red one toke any different?
Not that I can tell, makes a nice looking bud though.

20210519_201823.jpg

What's the total number of plants, Stone?

It's so many it's messed up my division. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom