Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

From leafly:

THCV, or tetrahydrocannabivarin, is a compound in cannabis that offers a unique array of effects and medical benefits that sets it apart from other cannabinoids like THC and CBD. Whether you’re a medical marijuana patient looking for a particular type of relief or a casual consumer chasing a specific effect, we’d like to introduce you to this fascinating compound that’s sure to make major waves in the cannabis world as we discover and utilize its full potential.

What are THCV’s effects and benefits?

As its name suggests, THCV is similar to THC in molecular structure and psychoactive properties, but it provides a variety of pronounced and altogether different effects. A note for vaporizer enthusiasts: THCV has a boiling point of 428 °F (220 °C), so you’ll need to turn it up higher than you would THC.

• THCV is an appetite suppressant. In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia.
  • THCV may help with diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
  • THCV may reduce panic attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
  • THCV may help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV, but research is in progress.
  • THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.
Thankfully I ordered some before your and VG's grow and they sell out! I can't wait to see you two test this one!! This thcv at such a high level sounds so interesting and fun!

Huh, so my vape may not get the job done. I don't think either of them will go that high, maybe I'm wrong. I'll have to check. I do love a joint! :passitleft:

Nice! When were you thinking of dropping Varin seeds? VG and I are waiting for her housing sitch to get sorted so for now it's looking like December.
Close but I have two tents started now, I haven't started the second journal and shut the dark matter one yet. December will be flowering still here, Thanks for the invite! I think late January could be the earliest.

I bought some Dougs Varin also will start them around first week in December.
I think it supposed to be kind of a hard cultivar to grow
That'll be an interesting one to try. One thing, since thcv is activated at over 420 deg f, I don't think my vapes will go that high. 420 tops them off. Looks like a joint or edible one. I'll be watching until mine get there.

UPDATE UPDATE

Happy Tuesday!
Finally we have all contestants up and ready to grow into a bevy of beauties!
First comes Wedding Cake. It won't take long to make up the size difference.

And Dos-Si-Dos

They're cooking now!
And not to forget the clone experiment. These were cut on Oct 5th, soaked, and put in solos 2 days ago. I see positive growth already!
Take care and grow!

Theyre so happy and healthy lookin seedlings :) gotta admit that so far soil cultivations has been far more easier than hydro. Thinking about ordering dos-si-dos autos as well and grow in soil. They should yield pretty good :)

Theyre so happy and healthy lookin seedlings :) gotta admit that so far soil cultivations has been far more easier than hydro. Thinking about ordering dos-si-dos autos as well and grow in soil. They should yield pretty good :)
I tried using nutes and wasn't up to going all in so that didn't go too well. Then this LOS came along and I fell in love! It's not for everyone for the room it needs but for me just right.

Highya SO,

Clones of Lady Stankberry are looking great! 100% success? Wedding cake and Do-Si-Do's are looking good as well! Great fun growing in the off season. Happy Smokin'

Seven more Stankberries!

You must have a lot of land. :ganjamon:

Looks like you're off to a great start!
Few more days and some of them are going to want new homes! Getting there!
I made it in on page 5! Do I get a koozie or a coaster? Ha! Nice journal SO.

NTH
All I got are some party hats. You look good in one! Me too!
Highya SO,

Clones of Lady Stankberry are looking great! 100% success? Wedding cake and Do-Si-Do's are looking good as well! Great fun growing in the off season. Happy Smokin'

Yeah 100%, this new improved bucket cloninator solution is the shizz. That and The new starting soil. I looked at them today and saw roots galore in their cups. Clearly my best clone attempt to date.

Where are you in the grow? All in now? What a great season we had weather wise our way! You had a real nice year!
Seven more Stankberries!

You must have a lot of land. :ganjamon:
Hehe, my BIL has a grow. He wanted to experience a grow with all the same cultivars and I happen to have this mother so some of a trim went his way. I may keep 2 and go for a sex reversal but I'm on the fence with things on my plate for now. We'll see how things go. I'm pretty happy to just grow in both tents now.

I'm jealous of growers living in better weather conditions! If I could I'd have a big outdoor grow! But then what would I do in winter? Oooh it's better weather, anything I want! Yep, jealous!:hookah: That's you Beezl and everyone in S Africa! Hang on I have a list :D. U2 even in DC GDB!

Highya SO,

Yeah, I'm all in and soon to be all in cure. Thinking about next spring grow already. Happy Smokin'

I'm jealous of growers living in better weather conditions! If I could I'd have a big outdoor grow! But then what would I do in winter? Oooh it's better weather, anything I want! Yep, jealous!:hookah: That's you Beezl and everyone in S Africa!
Today we're expecting our first measurable rain since April. All the local news stations are pretty excited about it. :laughtwo: In the winter here, people have been known to go surfing in the morning, and then drive 4 hrs to the mountains to snowboard in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom