Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Aprox 65 north:rolleyes:

Ive planned to try outdoors next season if I find a perfect pheno mother. Plan would be take like 10-15 clones and sow them outside. Buut thats a far away :( meh miss summer already

If you're not opposed to autoflowers, they would be good for your short growing season. @Heavenly Hybrid recently got 273 grams from her Lemon Auto and that was indoors. Imagine the yield if she had grown it outside.

From my observations autos grown outside don't do anywhere near as well as ones grown indoors. They seem to have been bred to prefer a controlled environment. That said, if you start them inside and then move them out when they flower, that seems to give a better harvest.
You talking the blade of grass or the beautiful blanket of green life low on the surface?
The blades of grass! Gonna have to break out the mower by flower. :)

Great start to this next grow! I love the rootage on that Wedding Cake. :thumb:
Mmmm I hear it's going to be a treat!
Not that I can tell, makes a nice looking bud though.

20210519_201823.jpg
You said it! Man That's a sight!
What's the total number of plants, Stone?

It's so many it's messed up my division. :laughtwo:
Got your Knots twisted Jethro:smokin:? It's 8. 4 each tent. wedding Cake x2 and dos-si-dos x 2 in one, and Peyote forum, Runtz muffin, cbd Cream and Cheese, and Cannatonic in the other.
Sorry I had thoughts to have another journal and I've kind of been skirting some of them until just the other day. It's me not you.
Going to watch the show if you dont mind @StoneOtter :popcorn: nice looking plants
Hey GainsvilleGreen, welcome and thanks for joining the madness! Feel free to add and ask about anything! My BIL dropped off some Sour Diesel a while back. We're loving it!

If you're not opposed to autoflowers, they would be good for your short growing season. @Heavenly Hybrid recently got 273 grams from her Lemon Auto and that was indoors. Imagine the yield if she had grown it outside.
I do consider those. There's some good ones. Even super autos. We'll see next season. 273 is a ton!
From my observations autos grown outside don't do anywhere near as well as ones grown indoors. They seem to have been bred to prefer a controlled environment. That said, if you start them inside and then move them out when they flower, that seems to give a better harvest.

The blades of grass! Gonna have to break out the mower by flower. :)
That comes in the llame poop I'm thinking. It is ground cover in it's tiniest form I think.

Do-Si-Do's are looking good! :love:

MORE VOLUNTEERS POTTING UP UPDATE

Oh yeah! So far so good! The rest of the ones sprouted together decided to join and upgrade their living quarters. Won't be long before the tent's tight in there!
Weeeeeee!

What setting is your light on? I have my seedlings on a tall stool in my tent with my autos and I turned it down to 25% as I had read that's what seedlings like.

What setting is your light on? I have my seedlings on a tall stool in my tent with my autos and I turned it down to 25% as I had read that's what seedlings like.
I had them at ~350 PAR as seedlings. Now that they're getting more mature I just didn't change anything so they're closer to the light. Haven't checked recently. Next time I do I'll see. No adjustability so I go with distance to canopy and a meter. This stage I like 350 to 600 PAR. It doesn't take long before I'm blasting them with everything! I think I don't agree with some of the lower light starts for my grows as they make them leggy.

I had them at ~350 PAR as seedlings. Now that they're getting more mature I just didn't change anything so they're closer to the light. Haven't checked recently. Next time I do I'll see. No adjustability so I go with distance to canopy and a meter. This stage I like 350 to 600 PAR. It doesn't take long before I'm blasting them with everything! I think I don't agree with some of the lower light starts for my grows as they make them leggy.

Thank you. However, I don't have a lux meter so I have no idea about that method.

READ THE LEAVES UPDATE

Good Saturday afternoon! Things are clicking along here. A couple of things came up.

I'd like to show anyone interested, what a Magnesium deficiency looks like at this stage of life, on this plant, in LOS. Recent reading has me thinking my soil mix has the wrong lime causing this. Not much needed to do now but to treat them with epsom salts and carry on. I have and you can see the new growth is coming in better looking.
Some good news! @Weed Seeds Express came through on time with the goods again! As usual my buying experience with them was perfectly easy. Thanks for carrying queer/cool seeds like these! Heavy THCV is coming next grow for my lady and me!

I would have said nitrogen def. I looked it up, and you are right!! Should get back to great again soon! Happy Smokin'

READ THE LEAVES UPDATE

Good Saturday afternoon! Things are clicking along here. A couple of things came up.

I'd like to show anyone interested, what a Magnesium deficiency looks like at this stage of life, on this plant, in LOS. Recent reading has me thinking my soil mix has the wrong lime causing this. Not much needed to do now but to treat them with epsom salts and carry on. I have and you can see the new growth is coming in better looking.
Some good news! @Weed Seeds Express came through on time with the goods again! As usual my buying experience with them was perfectly easy. Thanks for carrying queer/cool seeds like these! Heavy THCV is coming next grow for my lady and me!
Sometimes if i go too long in a smaller container, especially if shes wider then her pot size. Mag def will sometimes appear.
I will give her a nice watering and completely dry out until next feeding. The majority the time she will back back if not i will transplant her and goes away
You already know that brother looking at your pervious grows.
Have a weekend bro

Sometimes if i go too long in a smaller container, especially if shes wider then her pot size. Mag def will sometimes appear.
I will give her a nice watering and completely dry out until next feeding. The majority the time she will back back if not i will transplant her and goes away
You already know that brother looking at your pervious grows.
Have a weekend bro
That may be part of this ones issue. It happened in her solo cup. Good point Green man! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom