Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Heya Otter!

Is this the same def situation as it was earlier?

I thought that could be some other micro deficiency or something being locked out.
Plants looks like having plenty of Nitrogen (some of the tips looks almost clawing little) and then, N has a synergism with Mg.

And only to antagonise against Mg is excessive Ca. :hmmmm:

E: forgot to mention that quadin looks perfect!
C482BB86-85C5-4D39-A739-30AF7B12AE1B.jpeg
Same one, I mentioned it again because it bothers me to see those sick leaves I let happen. I'm pretty sure it's the wrong lime in the mix but your thought is noted, thanks! Everything new is nice and green.

The CBD ones look like they could use more time but the rest are really filling in the centers. Nice quadding first-timer!
They are sparse in the middle back there. But on the bright side the Peyote Forum(front left) is a week behind and is really needing more time to branch out.
Your quads are looking great! Ready to shoot colas? I love the way the quad looks as it grows! Happy Smokin'
I think about a week, maybe more for the flip.
Oh, and I have to introduce a caveat to using cbd buds and oil. I mixed up 2 zips cbd bud (ones fed microbes every week) and 2 cups olive oil in crockpot 12-16 hrs. Strained and refrigerated. Taken at regular doses (3 individual squeezes of applicator) proved to be too much. Messed with my equilibrium. Cut down to 1 dropper ful and is okay, now. Just saying. Happy Smokin'
Interesting, Ms Otter and I haven't talked about how to use the cannatonic. Maybe oil caps. Nice that they're extra strong!

If they're too strong, you won't like the loss of equilibrium. Happy Smokin'

I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving, Stone!

HAPPY SATURDAY UPDATE FROM FLIP CITY

High all, the ladies in Quadland got watered and light flipped to 12/12 yesterday! WooT! They seem willing to me! Here's how they look.
cbd Cream And Cheese
Runtz Muffin
Peyote Forum
The group
Cannatonic
Clones 22 days from cut. Mind Blower
The Quad group is interesting. Looks like the more thin leafed plants got more crazy growth than the fatter leafed ones. Those two in the rear got all wide.

Dang thats looking good in there! Got some hot looking ladies!

POT UP TIME FOR THE DOPE GROUP UPDATE. THE 10'S and a TOPPING

As if that wasn't enough, these @Dope-Seeds ladies had a day at the spa too!
They got a pre charge layer in the bottom of the bag of oyster shell and a dusting of the Rev's flowering layer
Then soil and backfilling to make a reverse sand castle with added micchorahas you know what I mean.
Then in with the rootball and 4 spikes, 2 N based and 2 P based. You can see the tops of them.
The new life, Topped and waiting for some top growth to lay down.
The spikes and bottom layer.

I had a helper to move the 10's. My FSIL was home and was happy when I asked his help. He's 6f 5in and strapping! He asked where they went I said there pointing. He picked them up with his thumb and pointer fingers and casually jaunted across the room to place them down talking all the way. Youth is something to behold!
Have a great day everyone!

Congrats on the flip and the crazy cloninator plants! I'd like to see the roots on those next time you lift the lid. :)

Any idea what's going on with the lowers on the Cannatonic?
The roots are nutzo! I will. The cannatonic inner/lowers are small. They're growing very sativalike. The 4 corners have lots of lower shoots starting to roam out. Kind of the same going on with the cream and cheese. The more indica looking leafed peyote forum is filling in like I did this before and knew what I was doing! Same with runtz muffin though she could use another week to catch up.

Great looking bunch of ladies, Stone- and great work on those quads- they look like you've been growing that way for years!

Back
Top Bottom