Dosi Auto strain review

Dosi Auto strain review

I normally don’t play with auto’s; but when they’re free, why not play. She grows no different than any other auto strain and not really requiring any special treatment during the veg or flower cycle. I would recommend this strain as a beginner level strain.

Dosi Auto is the latest strain to emerge from G13 labs. It is an Indica-dominant auto-flowering strain that was bred by crossing Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) with Face Off OG plus added ruderalis genetics to impart the auto-flowering property. Growers can expect to see some lovely pink and purple colors in the buds and smaller leaves towards maturity.

The primary terpene in this cannabis strain is Caryophyllene. This weed has a nutty flavor and provides relaxing effects. This makes it more suitable for consumption during the late evening when you need to let your mind and body relax.

Dosi Auto plants grow to a medium height varying between 90 - 130 cm. tall. Plants have a short life cycle being ready in just 60 days from seed through to harvest time. Despite its speed yields are still very good and growers can expect to obtain between 400 - 500 gr/m. Indoors the grow room will exude some attractive lime and mint scents with notes of pineapple and earth. Plants raised outdoors should be able to produce between 50 - 120 gr. each per breeder.

With Caryophyllene as the primary terpene, this weed has a combination of spicy and nutty flavors. It will remind you of some herbs too. Upon exhaling the smoke, you will taste a sharp note of mint. The aroma has similar notes of nuttiness along with a sour earthy taste with the presence of flowery notes.

When smoked or vaped Dosi Auto has refreshing flavors including pine, mint, lime, citrus and some earthy notes. The main affects you will experience after consuming Dosi OG are that of relaxation and calmness. Your body will also feel a slight tingly feeling all over. It will cause an uplifting feeling as well. Whether you prefer to smoke the buds or have an edible created using its oil, this weed will be great to experience a sense of happiness before your mind falls into a deep calm. THC production is very high at 20 - 22% and its effect is happy, euphoric and fun with a more relaxed state becoming evident as the high evolves.

Because of its combination of effects, this cannabis can help treat the following medical conditions:

Loss of appetite
Chronic pain
Depression
Nausea
Stress
Lack of sleep

Whether you're looking for a restful and relaxing evening or want to treat your stress, this weed strain might just be what you need.

Manufacturer G13 Labs
Genetics (Girl Scout Cookies x Face Off OG) x Ruderalis
Variety Mostly Indica
Flowering Type Auto flowering
Sex Feminized
THC Content Very High (over 20%)
THC Content 20 - 22%
CBD Content Unknown
Yield Medium, High
Yield Indoors: 400 - 500 gr/m2
Plant Height 90 - 130 cm.

Grows Indoors, Outdoors

Max Flowering Time 9 weeks
Flowering Time 60 days from seed to harvest

Taste / Flavor Citrus, Earthy, Lime, Mint, Pineapple

Effect Euphoric, Happy, Relaxing

Dosi OG Strain Cannabinoids

THC 19.33 - 20.67%
CBD 0.59 - 1%
CBC 0.24 - 0.34%
CBG 0.06 - 0.64%
CBN 0.06 - 0.18%
THCV 0.07 - 0.22%

Dosi OG Terpene Profile

Carene 0.05%
Pinene 0.06%
Myrcene 0.24%
Ocimene 0.01%
Humulene 0.07%
Limonene 0.18%
Linalool 0.13%
Terpinolene 0.01%
Caryophyllene 0.26%

Total terpenes content
1.01%

Candy Fruit image

Stay safe and grow well my friends,

Tok..

Dosi Auto strain review

I normally don’t play with auto’s; but when they’re free, why not play. She grows no different than any other auto strain and not really requiring any special treatment during the veg or flower cycle. I would recommend this strain as a beginner level strain.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,

Tok..
Tok, thanks for that review of Dosi.

I've been growing a long time, but have never had success with auto's, though when those free-be's are available, I keep trying.

Take care and keep those reviews coming.

garybo

Back
Top Bottom