Dosi Auto With Nitrogen Toxicity?

User43

Not sure what ive done to her but shes looking too dark green and waxy. My best guess is nitrogen toxicity but Im usually wrong.

Fox farm trio's plus Bembe and CalMag as far as nutrients, 7 gallon pot with Promix HPCC in it.

DosiAuto too green.jpg

Not sure what ive done to her but shes looking too dark green and waxy. My best guess is nitrogen toxicity but Im usually wrong.

Fox farm trio's plus Bembe and CalMag as far as nutrients, 7 gallon pot with Promix HPCC in it.

DosiAuto too green.jpg
What week are you in the autoflowers recommended life cycle ?

Your plant is sort of dark green with some burnt tips but its not EXTREMELY dark green with all the leaf tips curled down.
So not sure it is nitrogen tox.
Its hard to say but it looks like a few brown patches on the middle of the leaves. Possible calcium deficieny. But again your plant looks pretty good.
Seriously..they look late in flower. And have alot of their colour left. Minor calcium deficiency at a glance.
I personally wouldn't worry about it.
Dont forget autos require a little less nutrients usually than photo period

What week are you in the autoflowers recommended life cycle ?

Your plant is sort of dark green with some burnt tips but its not EXTREMELY dark green with all the leaf tips curled down.
So not sure it is nitrogen tox.
Its hard to say but it looks like a few brown patches on the middle of the leaves. Possible calcium deficieny. But again your plant looks pretty good.
Seriously..they look late in flower. And have alot of their colour left. Minor calcium deficiency at a glance.
I personally wouldn't worry about it.
Dont forget autos require a little less nutrients usually than photo period
I planted them November 10th so they are getting close to harvest.

I wasn't giving CalMag for first half of her life so you nailed it im sure. Glad to know its no big deal. Excited for a new strain even if she's small

Back
Top Bottom