Dosing coconut oil with trimmings

Cwmoore577

Hey all,

I tried to find a recipe online but the ones I found all were made using 7-14 grams of buds. I couldn't find any using trim. Before I attempt making gummies with infused coconut oil, does anyone here make coconut oil with trim and if so, what ratio?

The trim is from a really good quality purple punch plant and I've got quite a bit of it. I don't want to high dose people but I do need a dosage that will work for everyday smokers with a pretty good tolerance.

Thanks!

I'm no expert or even knowledgeable for that matter but I don't think you could get it too strong. I would possibly decarb in the oil for 1.5 hours at about 225 F and then let percolate for another 2 - 3 hours at about 175. Start with about 1 cup of Coco add 1 tablespoon of lecithin and add as much weed as the oil will hold. That's what I do anyway.

I would definitely do a full decarb and then infuse with lecithin. I have infused some high quality gorilla glue trim in the past. I would HIGHly recommend infusing it as concentrated as possible. Then you can test it on yourself at small doses until you have an idea of the strength of your concentration. Then you can dilute it as needed for whatever your cooking up. I hope that helps a little bit. I know it may not be a specific answer to your goal.

Back
Top Bottom