DOT physical

KB.BUD

anyone have to take one of these? I have been reading online and they said they put your urine in a machine thats 99.99% acurate... I am going to a small clinic and this is not for a CDL... any ideas or what I should consider... THANKS!!! KB

I've never heard of it, sorry man...If you stay clean as long as possible, drink tons of water the day before and of...you should be ok...I used Stat! Royal Flush about a dozen days ago with no word back, makes me think it worked, but I guess it's not for sure yet. Good Luck!

DOT is the Dept. of Transportion, I believe.

It should just be a drug panel screen using EMIT analysis, with GC/MS confirmation testing (what you are referring to with regards to 99.99% accuracy) on a positive result. The GC/MS is only performed if the sample fails the EMIT analysis, I believe.

DOT is the Dept. of Transportion, I believe.

It should just be a drug panel screen using EMIT analysis, with GC/MS confirmation testing (what you are referring to with regards to 99.99% accuracy) on a positive result. The GC/MS is only performed if the sample fails the EMIT analysis, I believe.

Exactly. Those were the standards my test was held to, and those are the usual standards/cut-off points, etc.

Synthetic urine can still pass any of the tests.

Yeah, but if they do a UA it'll fail. You also need to keep it within 90-100 degrees F and sometimes it needs to be within one degree of body temp. The test can also be watched over by someone and even if it wasn't, there's a standard 4 minute limit, after which they'll check up on you. They're already catching on, the labs aren't stupid and they DO sometimes screen for it. Not always, but are you willing to risk it?

Oh, and if you're a female it's kind of hard to strap it somewhere on your body, and it's also difficult to use something like a fake plastic penis.

Synthetic urine will pass ANY UA if done correctly. And its really quite easy to maintain temp by storing it in your crotch. I have passed over 15 DOT tests using Quickfix.

I can't exactly have a plastic penis strapped in my pants either... they will be making me turn my head and cough to the side if you know what I mean LOL

In the cases where I had to do both a physical and a UA, they did the physical first and then do the UA. I nuke the bottle for 10 seconds,activate the heat lad and wrap it around the bottle and put it in my pocket. I get naked and do the physical and then get dressed and transfer the bottle to my crotch for the UA. Experiment a little on keeping the temp right. 90 to 100 degrees is legal. I try and keep mine at 98. If its a little low when you do your UA just pour it in the cup,rub your thumb against your clothes and then hold it against the cup temp strip. Get it to 98 and walk out of the room.

I read your post about the DOT physical. I'm was able to skew it so I have a drug test tomorrow and then the physical on monday. Im going to use dehydrated urine for the test which works. But my question is, did you use the fake urine for your urinalysis in the physical that checks for blood, sugar, proteins?

Again subbing with synthetic urine is perfectly safe for DOT tests if done correctly. They don't watch unless you have given them a reason too. Keeping the temp in range is easy with a little practice. You just store it in your crotch. Even roadside random UA tests can be beat with it if your sufficiently prepared.

agree synthetic urine will pass the UA and the screen the ONLY screen it will be suspisious on is a MICRO UA that will look for a bloodcell count and thats a hospital thing.

Good luck. Its a risk. My companies drug testing fall under 2 federal reporting agencies, so if you have like a hazmat attatchment to your lic, you could run into problems getting that again. You may not, but i know i would never work in another refinery because of RISPA.

In the cases where I had to do both a physical and a UA, they did the physical first and then do the UA. I nuke the bottle for 10 seconds,activate the heat lad and wrap it around the bottle and put it in my pocket. I get naked and do the physical and then get dressed and transfer the bottle to my crotch for the UA. Experiment a little on keeping the temp right. 90 to 100 degrees is legal. I try and keep mine at 98. If its a little low when you do your UA just pour it in the cup,rub your thumb against your clothes and then hold it against the cup temp strip. Get it to 98 and walk out of the room.
I have to do a drug test and DOT physical, with that being said will I be able to pass the physical test. Don't they check your kidneys and other things with the synthetic urine sample you give?

Back
Top Bottom