Double filtration worth it?

BBadger

So I've been drawing up some ideas for a DIY Grow Cab and I think I have a good idea of what I plan to do, but I am unsure if I should make a double carbon filter. The dimensions of the cab will be L 2ft X W 1.5ft X H 4ft I intend to only grow one plant at a time veg and flower and my main concern is to eliminate as much smell as possible. In pursuit of eliminating smell I've drawn into my blueprint a sort of double carbon filtration in which the first exhausted air will enter another chamber and filtered again before being released into the room air. The exhaust fans are PC fans and the filters are DIY carbon filters https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?t=86726. Basically I'd appreciate input on my situation and any ideas you guys might have.
IMAG025416 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
IMAG025317 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

-BBadger :peace:

Maybe do one then wait to see if another layer of odor control is necessary. Maybe the strain you are growing this time is not that stinky. I personally think not enough growers filter their intake.

Thanks for the input Calyx! I like that idea and I will probably actually do that now lol. As for most people not filtering, I feel it's only respectable to do so because many people can be disgusted by the smell and find it intolerable. I love the smell myself but it surely is a potent plant!

-BBadger :peace:

Back
Top Bottom